Chapter.20

You and Andy finish up and he gets ready for his zoom meeting.
He wears a white button up shirt with a dark blue tie and a blue coat on top.
Very professional and sexy.

While Andy is talking business on the computer you decided to have a little fun.

You get completely naked and but on a slick robe and open his office door. Because Andy had his camera in he couldn't show any reaction. He has to act normal.

Andy looks at you confused but quickly get his attention on the computer again
"No I don't think that's a good idea, dig deeper into the case" Andy says talking to someone on the computer he looks again at you still not understanding why your in his office. You walk over to his desk and take a pen, then start walking out but you drop it. You bend down showing you ass you pick it up.
You look at Andy who gives you a mad death stare

"Mr. Barber? Mr.Barber" you hear from the computer

"Yes sorry. You were saying?" He says

You walk over to him standing right in front of him, you remove you robe and let it fall to the ground. Andy looks at you as he leans back on his chair and loosens his tie.

You run your hand up and down your body, squeezing your tits as Andy just sits there and watches.
He rubs his hand over his face, he can't resist.

You get down on your knees crawling under his desk. Your hand go straight on his huge dick that showed through his pants. You lightly run your finger up and down on his clothed cock, you see him lightly twitch

"I think that's risky move, it's also very hard to accomplish" Andy says

You bite your lips and look up at him, and he looks down at you. You unbuckle his pants as his cock pops up through his boxers, you remove them as well.

You take his cock putting it in your mouth as you hear Andy clear his throat, his breathing phase getting faster and heavier.
You kiss his pink tip.
You put his dick in between your boobs and move up and down.

Andy clears his throat again this time letting out a shaky breath. His hand run down to your head as he plays with your hair, trying to grab as much of your hair in his hands as he can. He holds it up in a ponytail so it's not in the way.

"Oh fuck" Andy whispers

"What was that Mr. Barber?" A guy on the other line asks

"Nothing, fuck!" Andy yells "I have to go. Continue the meeting" he ends the call and slams his computer shut. While your still jerking him.
"What fucking wrong with you?" He says moving his chair back "get up here" says and you sit on his lap. He hold you up and props his dick right under you. He slowly pushes you down on his cock and it felt like he just kept going in.

"Oh godddd" you spit out as your head falls back
Andy holds your hips, pushing you back and forth on his cock. His tip hitting you in all the right places. "Fuck me til- Ohh" he starts thrusting up into you.
He goes slow but rough, making it hurt in a good way.

Your hand rest on his chest as you use him to support you as you move arching your back.

You look down seeing cum all over Andy's lap and chair.
He hold onto you hair form the back of your head pulling on it lightly.
You look up and close your eyes "look at me" Andy says "I said look"

You look into his eyes as he fucks into you. His face expression's turning you on even more. "Ohh love"

As you clench around his cock and fall on to his chest as you try keeping yourself together. Andy keeps thrusting into you, as his fingers slowly rub your clit, and just as you thought it was over, he thrusts in again and and finishes.
"Fuck fuck fuck" he mumbles as he gets this sexy angry look on his face.

You lay on his chest and catch your breath "don't use all you energy here, save some for Paris" you say as you get off of Andy and start walking towards the door

"Believe me I got a lot" he says

"Sure grandpa" you joking say as you walk out the office.

You always seem to forget the age difference between you two. When he got married to Laurie you weren't even born then, there is a 22 year age gap, but you never seem to notice.
He's in very good shape.

You take a quick shower and get dressed so you could go out for a run. You head down to asks Andy if he wants to join you, but he looked busy so you went out on a run on your own.

You ran and jogged for a good hour then decided to head back home. There were two ways back. One more peaceful in nature but it takes longer and the other one is more on a busy street but will get you home faster. You decide to take the one on the busy street cause there is a grocery store on the way, you needed to grab a few things.

*****