Chapter.29

You guys go shopping. You walked out of each store with at least two bags of clothes.

It was getting late so you and Andy decided to head home and then go out for dinner.

"Y/n do the pants match the shirt" Andy walks into the bedroom where he sees you from the back. You were only wearing a tight.

You didn't know he was behind you. You slide into your new dress. It was dark red backless dress. You struggle to close the two back buttons of the dress.
Andy walk up to you to help you, you got a bit straddled when he first touched you as you didn't know he was behind you.

He gently moves your hair to the side and taps a kiss on the back of you neck then making his way down your spine as he gets down on his knees.

You turn around and look down at him as he looks up at you. he lifts up your dress and kisses your panties. His nose pressing on your clit.

You lightly let out a small cry as you grip onto his shoulder for a better grip. he moves your thong to the side and tongue kisses your pussy as you try your very best to not close you legs.

"Andy we should go" you lightly whisper as you don't want him to stop.
He slides his tongue in as far as he can. You try controlling yourself by holding tight onto his shirt.
Then all of sudden he pulls away "wait no no no" you say as he stands up, he wipes his lips

"We should go" he smiles

You stand there catching your breath your still not sure what just happened but one thing is clear Andy is playing some type of a game.

You hear the car engine roar outside so you quickly make your way down and get in the car.

"So I didn't check the menu online so I'm not sure what the restaurant is serving" Andy says keeping his eyes on the road "I remember going there once on a business trip, we only had drinks" he adds

"I'm actually really craving a burger and some cheesy fries" you say

Andy snickers "do you want me to cancel the reservation?"

"No it's fine" you say. You weren't talking much as you were trying to think of a way to get back at him. then you had an idea.
You start fidgeting with on of you earring and accidentally drop it near the pedals "I'll get that" you say as you know Andy is driving and can't get it for you.
You unbuckle your seatbelt. You pace your hand very close to his cock as you bend down and try getting the earring. your hand slowly slides on his cock

"Did you get it" he asks. You could her the tension in his voice

"Not quite" you answer as you keep lighting stroking him, you hear his breathing getting Lauder and heavier. He clears his throat "almost got it" you say as stoke his now slightly hard cock.

"That's it!" Andy says in a loud tone "I'll get that for you later" he says.

"Okay" you say with a light smirk.

You two arrive at the restaurant, you wait for Andy by the door while he was making sure he parked the car right. He walks over to you and hands you the earring "here" he says as he moves your hair away from your ear.You put in the earring. Andy just looks at you and smiles "you look beautiful" he says as he takes your hand and kisses it "let's go" he holds you hand as the two of you walk in.

"bonsoir, avez-vous une réservation ?"
(Good evening do you guy have a reservation) the waiter says

You whisper over to Andy "what did he say?"

"bonsoir oui j'ai une table pour deux" Andy says in perfect French "Barber" he says proudly

"Ahhh Monsieur Barber" the waiter says seeming to instantly recognise the name
"suis-moi" he says

"Since when did you speak French?" you whisper over to your husband

"There is a lot you don't know about me" he says
You two get to your table. Andy had reserved the table by the window with a perfect view of the Eiffel Tower. you two sit across from each other.

"This place has the best lobster" Andy starts of by saying

"Wait you've been here before?" You ask confused.

"Yeah on many of my business trips" he says

"You came here to eat?" You ask him. This place is far to fancy for a business dinner.

"yeah" Andy says nervously "why do I feel like I did something wrong?" He asks. You just laugh

"We'll then I'll try the lobster" you say and then look out the window. The view was so nice especially at night.

While waiting for the order Andy noticed you kept moving like you were comfortable

"What wrong?" He whispers across the table

"Nothing" you try ignoring it

"What? Are you cold?" He asks

"No" you say "my panties are uncomfortable" you tell him while being quite embarrassed. Andy laughs. "That why I don't tell you things"

"Oh come on. Just take them off" he says

"And then what throw them out the window?" You say as Andy's laughs now historically "not funny" you say trying your best to sit still

"Give them to me" he says "I'll stick them in my pocket" he says assuring you that you can trust him

"How will I-" before you could finish you sentence Andy drops his fork he gets under the table he slides his cold hand up your leg, he slowly slides them off.

He sits again and acts like thinking happens "better?" He asks and you nod "there very wet" he casually says

"I'm sorry what?" You say taken back. You did not expect that

"Do you really want me to repeat myself?" He asks with a smile "because I can say it. Your panties are really wet"

"Okay that's enough" you say as you see the waiter bring over your guys food.

....