Finding Fault.

Buzzing stirred the room awake, Cecile stirring first as her tired arm reached for the device before she noticed it was Hotch's phone, and she handed it to him. 'Hotchner,' he tiredly sighed while checking the time. It was late. 'My team, as far as I am aware, were not drunk, but they did consume alcohol, which means that they will need a start later than four in the morning. We will fly out at ten, eleven at the latest,' he informed the person on the other end of the line.

Hanging up, Hotch gladly let Cecile take the device and throw it back onto the bedside table as he nuzzled himself against her exposed chest again. 'How bad is it?' She asked as her hands ran through his hair and down his back.

'I don't know. They didn't say. But it is only urgent because it's a favour for a friend. We have nine more days before they are due to strike again,' Hotch replied sleepily as he rubbed his thumb over her exposed torso.

'I'm sorry,' Cecile murmured when she was sure Hotch had fallen asleep again.

Hotch was hesitant to respond at first as he processed her words. 'What are you sorry for?' He asked, making Cecile tense for a moment.

'I asked you to kiss him away. And to make it worse, I froze up when you did,' Cecile confessed as her nose blocked up.

'For an hour and a half, you let me touch and kiss parts of your body that you've spent over half of your life protecting. I'm just lucky you let me touch you at all,' Hotch confessed as his palm moved to her chest, his palm cupping her gently.

Feeling thrill and fear at the prospect, Cecile suddenly pushed Hotch off of her, and she slowly moved to her knees before she settled between his legs. 'I know you like biting. But with me, you won't bite. Maybe you can try it out. But not on my neck or shoulder. Or my thigh. Maybe on my thigh, I don't know yet,' she confessed with sudden brazen conviction.

When nine came by, the pair grumbled at their alarms but jumped up all the same. Hotch called Garcia and JJ, leaving them to update the rest of the team. 'This is your fault,' he grouched as they got dressed.

'You seemed pretty up for it this morning. At least your tit isn't crying. Why did you have to bite so hard? And if you're biting, why suck as well? I just, ugh, it hurts,' Cecile complained as she pulled her bra on.

Hotch hugged Cecile, daring to steal a kiss and wipe toothpaste from the side of her mouth. 'You seemed pretty up for it last night. Couldn't stop you calling out my name. We're lucky Jack didn't wake up,' he complained before his eyes suddenly widened. 'Jack,' he remarked, seemingly remembering his son in a blind panic.

'Jess took him. Don't you remember hearing me talk to her? Let's just say, we're lucky we were woken up at four. She came in here like she a bull in a China shop until she realised what was happening. Luckily I was under the covers this time,' Cecile soothed as she helped Hotch tie his tie.

'How do you know how to tie these? I've never seen you in one,' Hotch remarked, changing the topic.

Rolling her shoulders, Cecile huffed tiredly. 'My school uniform had a tie. Five days a week, every week, for five years. And British terms are longer than American ones, so you are looking at a lot of days. Mum practically beat it into me on my first day,' she joked before looking through Hotch's drawers for some socks.

Hotch and Cecile arrived first, but JJ was a few moments behind as she slipped into one of the chairs opposite the pair who were, as expected, bickering. 'All I'm saying is, if your bad decisions don't impact me, then suffer in silence,' she muttered, trying to cut their argument off before JJ could hear.

'You tased me,' Hotch retorted angrily, making JJ curiously watch the exchange.

'I didn't. You decided to touch the spikey thing after I told you not to touch anything. It isn't my fault you can't follow orders,' Cecile complained while starting another project of knitting, Hotch studying his file.