Tossed Tables.

Dramatic music and rambling played in the lounge while Hotch turned the oven on and pushed the tray of cooked, but cooling food in before he set a timer. 'So, you knew I was coming here and decided to wear this. I'm starting to think that you are trying to get me in your bed,' he murmured as he moved to stand between her knees, his hands resting on her outer thighs.

Cecile wrapped her arms around his neck and smirked, a small blush creeping across her cheeks as she pushed her forehead against his. 'Is it working? I'm trying to get less paperwork and a pay rise,' she replied playfully as her fingers danced around the skin beneath her fingers.

Humming out his laugh, Hotch soon ran his hands across her skin to her hips where he felt the thin material of Cecile's underwear and smirked at her eyes that were swelling from embarrassment. However, his hands tensed and lifted her up, bringing her body to the edge of the counter so that their chests touched and their noses connected. 'You shouldn't tease your boss, that's not very professional,' he muttered with a dark, airy voice that neither of them had anticipated.

The pair were still tracing circles, however, Hotch's were slowly roaming to more than just her hips as his thumb ran to the top of her thigh, teasing her a little by moving to her inner thigh from time to time, before he would return to her hip again. 'Oh, yeah?' Cecile barely breathed out as her core tensed. 'What are you going to do about it?' She asked defiantly.

When Hotch's eyes closed, Cecile's heart nearly leapt from her chest as she smirked before closing her eyes too. Just as their foreheads parted and they tilted their heads, a loud alarm made them jump, and Hotch breathed out a heavy breath, leaning his head against her chest as he took a sharp breath in, calming himself down. 'I'm going to feed you, how do you feel about a roast? And I have found out that British people do roast potatoes, not mash. I've roasted them,' he mentioned before pulling his hands out from under her dress and turning the alarm off.

Feeling a little cold, Cecile crossed her legs over and rested on her arms either side of her while tilting her head as she watched Hotch find the oven gloves to remove the burning tray. 'A real man would have used his bare hands,' she teased playfully.

'And a real woman would have cooked this,' Hotch retorted as he got a plate out for them both. 'I think we should eat at the table tonight, my back still feels a little sore,' he complained as he plated the food up, taking it through to the table in the corner and turning the television off.

When Hotch returned, confused when Cecile hadn't followed him, he saw the small smile on her face when she saw him. 'You're just old,' she teased quietly.

'Watch your mouth,' Hotch warned as he walked up to her and stood between her knees again.

Cecile rolled her eyes and wrapped her arms around his neck before moving forward and wrapping her legs around him, making Hotch carry her. One of his hands pulled at her waist to secure her against him. 'What are you going to do if I don't? Another sharp turn in the car?' She teased as Hotch turned with her against him, walking towards their food.

The glint in Hotch's eye was immediately followed by a resounding crack as Cecile thrusted her hips forward while yelping at the surprising contact. His hand had smacked her bare ass, and she had to push the moan and smile away before he realised the impact he had. 'I know you liked it,' he whispered while placing her in the chair opposite his and then finding his own chair.

'That wasn't very professional,' Cecile mentioned as she pushed the sweetcorn onto her fork.

'I don't think we've ever done anything professional when in the same room,' Hotch chuckled in return as he too started eating.

Cecile laughed while nodding, chewing slowly as she tried to think. 'Oh Hotchner, if we had compatible characters, we would be in danger. The rumours alone would be unimaginable,' she commented while cutting a potato into a smaller piece.