Hunched Huddles.

Haley sat at the end of the hall, propped against the wall with a lost, unfazed look. As Hotch stepped closer to see what was wrong, he noticed that blood began dripping from the corner of her mouth as her head then drooped and more blood spilled out. Try as he might, no words would leave his mouth. To make matters worse, with every step he took forward, the hall grew longer. Looking back, the hall ran for miles and panic flooded him as he took off running as a dark figure managed to somehow outrun the hall.

Blinking and turning to face Haley again, Hotch's heart raced when the hall suddenly began shaking as he went falling through the floor, landing in a field as the sun shone brightly and tall grass grew around him. Bright flowers blossomed amongst the greenery that met his hips. But as he glanced at the rolling hills, spotting a few trees with no clouds in the sky, his eyes caught sight of a certain woman with silver hair. 'What are you doing here? You're allergic to almost everything in nature. You sneezed the entire time we kept the flowers Jack picked for you,' Hotch murmured as he watched her hand run along the tops of the grass blades.

'Why did you imagine me in a fucking field then?' Cecile asked. Her smile captivated Hotch as he didn't often see such an innocent smile on her face. She wore a puffed white dress that sat just above her knees, small flowers were printed onto the netting while a necklace sat around her neck.

'Language,' Hotch warned with a calm smile.

'Thanks,' Cecile quipped as she slowly stepped closer to him. A pair of short white block heels sat on her feet as she elegantly walked like the grass was nothing compared to her.

'Why do you thank me for correcting your behaviour?' Hotch asked quietly as she came to stand directly in front of him.

Smiling, Cecile's hands lifted to his arms where she began to gently shake him. 'Ask me when you see me again. It's time to wake up, Sweetheart,' she mentioned kindly, her eyes creasing with her calm joy.

'What do you mean?' Hotch asked while looking around him, blinded by the light of the sun.

Her hands soon slipped up his arms to his shoulders as she kept shaking him, a hand migrating to his cheek as she met his eye. In the small heels, she was the same height as he was. 'Wake up for me, Aaron. You need to open your eyes. Can you do that for me? Come on,' Cecile encouraged, but her voice sounded different, it sounded like she was whispering.

When Hotch didn't move, Cecile pushed her mouth to his ear as she pressed her chest against his. 'You don't make any sense. Let's just go for a walk,' Hotch responded.

'You're so strong and brave, but now is not the time. Wake up for me, come on,' Cecile quietly pleaded in his ear, making Hotch grasp her hips as he tried to bring her closer.

Looking over her shoulder, Hotch noticed that the sky was dimming and the sun appeared to be changing colour as black enveloped it. Her once radiant skin was darkened by the poor lighting in the room as her scent entered his awareness, as well as the brush of her lips against his ear. 'What's happening? It's dark and cold,' he complained as a breeze suddenly rolled across his skin.

'Aaron, wake up. You're dreaming. Come on, wake up for me,' Cecile continued whispering into his ear as her hand rested on his shoulder while the other one pushed his head against her lips as she spoke to him. She knelt on the bed beside him, however, her chest hung over him. One of Hotch's hands sat on her hip while the other had reached and grabbed air before falling beside him again. 'Sweetheart, you're safe. I'm here, wake up for me,' she pleaded again while kicking her feet to try and remove the blanket from over him.

Fluttering his eyes open, Hotch was met with darkness as he took in a deep breath and then gasped for air. 'What?' He asked suddenly while trying to focus on the room around him.

Aaron Hotchner X OCOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara