Challenging Chase.

Balancing coffee trays in both hands, Cecile pushed the door to the station open for Morgan as he carried a stack of pizzas in his arms. As they made it through the main section of the police station, she then pushed the door to a side room with her back to help him gain entry. 'I'm just saying that you should give it some consideration. It helps strengthen your core, good for mental health, and you can take someone on a romantic ride before going for another kind of romantic ride,' Cecile remarked as they walked through the door. Pausing to look at Hotch who had taken off his jacket after an incident at the stables the victim was found in.

The silent pause was not noticed by the team as they excitedly began eating. Hotch, however, silently anticipated the comment she was about to make, like she had done in recent days. 'Nice ass, Pooh Bear,' she remarked with a wink before she started handing out their drinks.

Hotch's glare was growing more intense as he watched her walk around the room without a care in the world. However, his intense stare softened as she glanced at him and smirked, knowing how she had riled him up. Before she could see how much her smile had removed the scowl from his face, he turned back to the board he was writing on. 'Horses aren't my thing. They smell, and they are unpredictable,' Morgan replied between bites.

'But horses are so cute,' Garcia chimed down the line while eating her own food. 'And they can have their own names which can be anything. Like Snickerdoodle,' she added excitedly.

Prentiss smiled as she glanced at the file in front of her while trying not to think about the dead bodies as the pepperoni slid down her throat. 'It's still a cool skill to have. I wish I was a horse girl growing up,' she blabbed while taking another bite.

JJ quietly nodded as she stuffed her face after not eating any breakfast that day. 'Horses are cool, but I would need someone who mucks them too,' she admitted.

Getting bored, and an idea simultaneously, Cecile stood while rolling a piece of pizza like she always did so that she could eat it without touching it with her hands, when she picked yet another piece up and folded it in the same way. Hotch, on the other side of the room had his back to the team as his right hand clutched the board to keep it from wobbling while his left hand wrote up notes they had made.

Just as Hotch pulled the pen away in thought, Cecile took her chance and slipped in the small gap between his body and the board. His dark eyes zoned in on her playful brown ones as he watched her slowly chew the pizza piece within inches of his face. Slowly, one of her hands lifted as she offered her second pizza slice to him, silently challenging him to eat and play her game. Considering his choices, lectures, passive aggression and the silent treatment had failed in recent weeks. It was at that moment that Hotch decided to play along.

Dipping his head for a moment, Hotch lowered his mouth onto the rolled pizza, surprising Cecile as he met her eye and his lips gently brushed her fingers before he took the piece and began eating it. Seeming to struggle as she had made it look so easy, Hotch was fighting to eat the pizza without moving either of his hands and pushing it further in.

Sighing out, Cecile pushed her pointer finger against the end of the roll to help him, which he was silently grateful for. 'Fitness Friends is a position where person one lays on their side, person two gets on their knees then lifts person one's leg over their shoulder, allowing them to straddle person one's leg on the ground and penetration occurs as their person one's leg is over person two's shoulder,' she informed him quietly, making him choke at the sudden news. Hotch had hoped she would stop doing that, informing him of sexual positions at random times.

With her finger still on the pizza, Hotch didn't drop the slice as he regrouped and then continued eating. 'Sallow,' Reid called, making her pop her head out and appear between Hotch's torso and his raised arm. 'Did you not get yourself a coffee?' He asked curiously.