Teasing Temptation.

Yawning and stretching, Cecile rolled her shoulders before almost jumping with glee as Morgan and Prentiss walked into the station with pizza boxes. 'This is sweeter than any nectar,' she remarked while quickly flipping the lip to the top pizza off. 'Forgive me Father Murphey for what I am about to do,' she muttered before rolling a pizza slice in half and running her tongue along the fold. Sure it wasn't too hot, she folded the slice further so that it was rolled into a pen shape before she pushed one side through her lips, a few inches of the rolled pizza sticking out of her mouth.

'Who is Father Murphey?' JJ asked as she took a smaller bite of her slice.

Cecile turned to face the board as she drew what Reid directed for their geographical profile. As she chewed, not even once did her hand touch the pizza slice as she used her lips and tongue to pull the slice in when she had more room in her mouth. With both of her hands above her head with a pen and a piece of string, the team hadn't expected a response any time soon. 'He was the priest who got three of the nuns pregnant at my school. He always said that gluttony was the greatest sin, it seems he hadn't heard that lust was also a sin,' she joked as Reid took the pen from her to deal with the geoprofile himself.

'How did you eat the pizza?' Prentiss asked as she watched in awe.

'I've got a good tongue, maybe I'll show you how good later,' Cecile teased with a playful wink as she picked another piece up and began to slowly eat it.

'Let's keep it professional,' Hotch injected as he walked from the office, seemingly charging for the door to the station.

'Anything for you, Babycakes,' Cecile replied as she watched him walk out.

Their teasing had grown, well, Cecile's teasing had grown more brazen. Hotch didn't often reciprocate it. Particularly since Haley had handed him the divorce papers and his already limited access to his own son was reduced even further. To begin with, her teasing stopped, it was not a good time to push his buttons. And then, exhausted after an abduction case, she called him Princess by accident, and it made him smile. That was consent enough in her mind to keep going. 'Don't call me Babycakes,' he demanded while glancing back at her with warning in his eyes. Regardless of what she called him, Hotch never told her to stop calling him names, he just specified that the specific name she called him needed to stop.

Rossi, the latest arrival following Gideon's departure, said that Hotch secretly enjoyed the happy exchanges with Cecile. 'Anything for you, Beyonce,' she replied with a mouth full of pizza. His glance back was not accompanied with a reprimand, but he rolled his eyes at her and kept walking outside.

'I am wounded. Am I not Beyonce?' Garcia asked while she was meant to be finding a list of names to check with the profile Reid was working on.

'Oh no, baby, you're Shakira. Because those hips do not lie. Maybe they could lie all over me,' Cecile teased while taking the pen from Reid as he hastily glanced at the pattern on the board that seemed to be emerging, yet only he could see it.

Before a reply could be made, or Morgan could inject himself into the conversation, Hotch returned and silently stopped the conversation with his air. He was silently signalling for them to pay attention to him with the gaze in his eye. 'The husbands of these victims were only confused by one feature in the room. Ginger sat on the bed of each of the victims,' he informed them.

'Ginger has universal use, from drinks of varying forms to sweets, vegetables, herb use as well as in preservation, namely pickles. It is a spice that is used throughout many cultures. In Indian cuisine it is often used in gravy. However, I do not know the symbolism for it in relation to our victims, they are all Caucasian,' Reid mumbled as he tried to position the string in his hand against the map properly.