Hammering Home.

Sat in a hospital waiting room was not the way Cecile had intended to spend the day after the case they had just worked. Pigs, why did it have to be pigs? The crossing of the boarder was smart on the UnSub's part, but the team drew the conclusions they needed to. However, they were already on another case. Rossi had mentioned something about it being local and some doctor who was being blackmailed or threatened, she couldn't remember.

Hotch, however, was out of contact as everyone tried calling him. But Cecile couldn't do much to help as she left her phone behind in her car. 'Miss Sallow?' A doctor called from one of the large rooms in front of her. Standing confidently, she approached the kind woman who ushered her into the space.

'Hello, I'm Fin, have you had a CT scan before?' A man suddenly asked from across the room.

'No, but I am familiar with them. Where's the gown?' Cecile asked curtly.

A robe was handed to her before a curtain was pulled in the corner to allow her to dress. The change of clothes was quick, and her items were left in the basket behind her as they then ushered her towards the large machine in the middle of the room. 'What do you do for a living, Ms Sallow?' He asked kindly as they prepared the machine for her.

'I'm with the FBI, this bruise is just from someone taking a corner too sharp. Not as interesting as most people would think,' Cecile replied cryptically as she was then ushered to lay down on the bed.

'FBI is exciting, let's just hope your training makes this scan a little easier,' Fin remarked before the set up was actually begun.

Despite spending nearly an hour in the room, the scan only lasted a few moments before she was allowed out to regroup. However, Cecile opted to take her things and take herself out of the hospital immediately. As she left, a bed suddenly rushed past her with someone in scrubs hunched over someone, red blotched over the person's white shirt. 'Derek Morgan. Works with the FBI,' one of the staff called as they rushed with the bed.

Snapping her head towards the bed, Cecile quickly began running after it. Her head began shaking, and her head hurt as she tried to keep up with them. However, at one set of doors she was stopped by a doctor. 'Ma'am, you can't go in there,' a woman informed her.

'No, you don't get it. He's a friend. Fuck!' Cecile called as she stepped back and sat down, the world spinning as she tried to regroup again. 'Derek Morgan is a colleague, I need to know how he's doing,' she muttered quietly.

Tapping her pockets for her phone, Cecile swore as she remembered that she left it in her car. While still shaking while the world span around her, the walls were pressed against as she stepped towards her car. It took a few stumbling tumbles before she managed to get to her car and pull her keys out. The centre console was rifled through until her phone was found and she sat in the passenger seat with tears in her eyes. Dialling his number, she prayed that he would pick up.

'Hey, how did the scan go? What's wrong?' Morgan asked quickly while a bell rang around him.

Sighing out and resting her head against the chair behind her, Cecile felt her whole body relax as she heard him talk. 'Fine, they didn't seem worried, but time will tell. I just needed to hear your voice. How is the case going?' She asked while staggering out of the car and locking it behind her.

'Fine, Prentiss and Reid are looking into possible people. I'm at the school. How far away are you?' Morgan asked.

'Oh, no. I'm feeling a bit funny. Won't be in today, but text me when the case is over, I want to know how it goes,' Cecile mentioned before hanging up.

Morgan might have been fine, but she couldn't understand why they had said his name. So, staggering to reception, the world span more as she relied on the counter to keep her upright. 'My name is Cecile Sallow with the FBI, someone you called Derek Morgan with the FBI was just brought in. I need to speak to someone about it,' she informed the receptionist while flashing her credentials.