Outdated Offices.

Signing out, Cecile watched her computer screen darken as two figures stood in the reflection of the monitor. Turning around quickly, Cecile smiled widely as she met eyes with Prentiss and Garcia, with JJ walking up behind them. 'You ready?' JJ asked with a wide grin.

'Couldn't be any more ready if I tried,' Cecile responded while pulling her bag over her shoulder as she stuffed casefiles into it. 'I hope we are getting something to eat before going to mine, alcohol on an empty stomach will have me puking up my ring,' she added with a mischievous smirk.

'Do I want to know what that means?' Garcia asked with a grimace.

Laughing quietly, Cecile shrugged at her. 'It's where you are so sick that you throw up your asshole,' she answered just to watch their faces of disgust.

'Oh, where are we going?' Morgan asked as he walked into the bullpen.

The three girls turned around to look at the spot Cecile was already looking at. 'Oh, you've got the wrong credentials to know that,' Prentiss replied playfully.

'Come on, where are we going?' Morgan asked as he rinsed his mug and walked over to the group.

'Last I checked, you don't have a vagina. Not invited,' Cecile remarked. 'But if you are secretly hiding one in your pants then you are welcome. I've been fucked by too many dicks recently,' she commented.

Acting hurt, Morgan feigned pain before turning and then immediately snapping his eyes back to Cecile. 'Oh, you weren't lying. Looks like you got some last night,' he remarked, pointing towards the skin on her chest that her top flashed.

Not bothering to ask what he was talking about, Cecile yanked her shirt up an inch while the agents in front of her shook their heads with teasing smiles. 'I dropped my makeup brush, it's really heavy,' she lied, not even trying to hide the glossy look in her eye of the surprise she felt.

It wasn't for another hour that the five agents even realised that anyone else existed in the world as they discussed everything from home to work. 'I just can't make sense of it. They all have the same evidence in the same places, and their kill method is the same, but what were they up to before they were killed? Was their sexual encounter consensual? There is evidence that it was rough intercourse,' JJ rambled while anxiously trying to string a theory together for a case.

Hotch, who was passing to make a coffee, listened in as he too had puzzled on the subject from the moment JJ mentioned it to him. 'Maybe the UnSub just wanted the victims to insert one finger in her after they had sex,' Prentiss suggested offhandedly.

'Sounds to me like you need to start looking into sexual positions. I don't see Reid looking it up,' Morgan remarked playfully.

'Or she likes it when she can feel their fingers through her stomach. I'm sure you can analyse the consequences of that. A kink for getting stabbed?' Cecile remarked as she suddenly jumped into action, looking for something in her desk.

Eyes wearily watched Cecile as she pulled a file out of her desk. 'I think she could feel a bit more than just his finger. And if she wanted to feel something through her stomach, one finger won't be useful,' Morgan remarked.

Quickly glancing at the four who stood around her desk still, Garcia trying not to think about their words, Cecile silently asked them to step aside while she tucked a case file to her chest. 'No, while he's in her, he puts a finger in on top. She can put her palm against her stomach and feel it, you said they all had some cells below their nail, if they curled their finger then they could have gathered the cells then. And it explains the small traces of semen on their fingers,' she explained before approaching Hotch who was fighting the thought of what it would be like to act out what Cecile spoke.