Dinner is Served.

Buttoning her dungaree shorts, Cecile was ready to bail out at the last minute when her phone rang with a message and she huffed, stomping on her carpet as she realised that it was time to leave. Hotch's engine purred outside her house as she found a pair of Nikes to wear. The door was nearly left unlocked, until she remembered last second and nearly dropped her phone as she tried to respond to the message. 'Hey,' Jess greeted eagerly while rolling her window down.

'It's cold, roll the window up before I climb in that car and freeze to death,' Cecile jokingly snapped as she walked to the back door of the car and she slipped into the seat beside Jack. 'Hey, if it isn't my little Suzie,' she teased while giving him a kiss.

'I'm not Suzie,' Jack laughed as he ate a Cheerio from a small pot.

'I think you are Suzie,' Cecile retorted before turning to the woman on the other side of Jack. 'Hello, I'm Cecile. It is lovely to meet you, my plus one for the night,' she joked while sticking a hand out for the woman to shake.

Tall with brown hair, the woman looked like a polar opposite of Jess. 'I'm Gemma. Jess has told me so much about you. I was starting to get worried that she would leave me for you,' she joked while tapping Jess on the shoulder.

'Oh, you're much more my type,' Cecile joked back. 'But don't worry, either of you, my days with girls are long since over,' she added casually.

Hotch's eyebrows shot up as he glanced at her for a few seconds through the rear view mirror. 'Sorry, what was that?' He asked curiously. His gulp wasn't missed by Jess or Cecile as they watched his flustered reaction. 'Jack, do me a favour and cover your ears for a second,' he requested. Small hands were then covered by larger ones as Cecile made extra sure that Jack wouldn't hear what they were about to say. 'You said that you were heterosexual. Do we need to talk about this?' Hotch asked seriously while Jess and Gemma pretended that they weren't there.

'I was young. And girls aren't men. And men are pigs. If it wasn't for women, I wouldn't have let you so much as look at me before I pepper sprayed you,' Cecile retorted before uncovering Jack's ears and wrapping an arm around him.

Hotch opted to leave the topic as they pulled up as Rossi's house. Once everyone was out, Jack was swooped up by his dad, but as the pair walked towards Cecile, she shook her head. 'Gemma is my plus one, I will be escorting her,' she defiantly explained while extending an arm for her to take.

Gemma and Cecile giggled their way up the pathway before ringing the bell and calling for Rossi to open the door for them. His smile was wide as he widened his arms and planted a kiss on each of their cheeks. 'Come in, come in,' he invited merrily, before the three others soon followed.

Guided to the garden, the team and their partners were already there. Strauss was playing it off like she was there as a work colleague, but the looks they gave her told her another story. Will had managed to close up his case in time to come, Henry sleeping in his arms. Glasses of prosecco were offered to each of the arrivals as they took a seat around the large table.

Eyes curiously glanced at Gemma and Cecile who were whispering to one anther. Rossi seemed pleasantly surprised before he glanced at Jess and Hotch who were sat on either side of them, Jack quietly eating more Cheerios between Cecile and Hotch. 'So what does a UX designer do?' Cecile quietly asked as her fingers played with her cutlery.

'I make websites more usable. So, buggy or badly displayed sites will be sent my way. I focus more on artsy details, while my team look at the technical side, or the flow of the page,' Gemma informed her in a hushed tone.

Engrossed in the conversation, neither woman noticed everyone else eating until Jack's drink was spilt and began running towards their laps. Jumping up quickly, Cecile managed to grab Jack before the liquid got on his lap. 'Oops, no worries baby. Let's get some tissue to clean this up,' she comforted while placing Jack on Hotch's lap since the drink moved away from him. 'Gem, I'll grab you a dress I brought with me. Do you mind if it's a bit short? Aaron, I'll need your keys to get my bag,' she rambled quickly.