Chocolate Thunder.

Soft buzzing brought two sleeping agents from their hazy sleep, Hotch's pant pocket vibrated and Hotch woke up to delicate moans as Cecile began tensing her thighs around his lap. However, before he could do anything, her body moved as she pushed away from Hotch and arched her back in a stretch. However, as she was stretching, she failed to realise where she was as she pushed back and nearly fell. Hotch managed to reach her before she fell, and a soft giggle left her lips as she landed on his lap again with a thud. 'Maybe you should stop leaving your phone in there,' she murmured before casually running her hand into his pocket and pulling his phone out before handing it to him.

'Hotch,' he managed to push out as Cecile pulled closer again, shifting her hips over his as she wiggled her body to get comfortable. 'I'll deal with it. Bye,' he chimed awkwardly as he felt her on his lap, aware of what she could feel.

Silence settled in the room as Hotch tensed and refused to let his hands touch Cecile who wrapped her arms around his neck and placed her head on his shoulder, his breath fanning down her safe shoulder. 'Relax, Big Boy, morning wood is natural. I know you're not actually interested in me,' she soothed while lazily tapping his cheek.

'This isn't what most agents think is acceptable with their unit leader, you might want to stand up,' Hotch warned.

'I'm tired,' Cecile grumbled. 'Besides, listening to you struggle is kind of funny,' she murmured before gently shaking her hips against him with a giggle. 'I know you're enjoying it.'

Sighing, Hotch had to tense his thighs as he focused on anything other than Cecile. 'I need to make a few calls. You'll need to wake up now,' he remarked once he was sure his voice was under control.

Sitting up, Cecile listened as he began calling someone and she then arched back, her arms lifted over her head as she turned herself into a human bridge as she tried to grab something from the table behind her. Hotch's eyes widened as her top lifted and he had to look away as her core rubbed against him once again, but as she pulled herself up, he bit back a moan as he felt on the cusp of something dangerously inappropriate. 'Important calls?' Cecile asked as she sat up and pulled her top down, the bowl of week old noodles sat between them.

'I have more food, do not eat the noodles,' Hotch warned as he tried to smack the knitting needles out of her hands. However, the line soon opened as Hotch placed his phone on speaker.

'What's up Baby Girl?' Morgan asked after not looking at his phone, assuming that only she would call him at such an hour.

Hotch's mind soon grew distracted as he stopped trying to wrestle the noodles away from her. Instead, he smirked and Cecile waited to see what he was up to. 'We have a case, Chocolate Thunder,' he called down the line and a high-pitched note left her throat as she squealed back a laugh. Hotch's eyes closing as he rubbed circles on Cecile's hips, eventually he opened his eyes and zoned in on her face, if he couldn't get rid of the noodles, he was going to stop them from going into her mouth.

Startled, Morgan cleared his throat and nearly choked. 'Hotch, is everything okay?' He asked while scrambling to get dressed.

'Yes, I guess you could say that Sallow has been rubbing off on me,' Hotch replied crisply, making Cecile wiggle her hips against him again and the pain between his legs grew infinitely worse as he stopped breathing for a second, fighting back a moan, fighting the urge to rock his hips against her. 'We will meet on the jet,' Hotch pushed out before giving a curt goodbye.

'Don't you need to tell everyone else? I mean, Agent Sallow hasn't been contacted yet,' Cecile teased as she did a little dance on his lap, until his hands gripped her thighs and stopped her.

'JJ and Garcia have called everyone else. Agent Sallow can figure it out for herself,' Hotch retorted as his fingers pushed further into her skin as she tried to wiggle side to side.