Finally Found.

Gulping down tonic water, Cecile laughed as Garcia drunkenly took yet another shot. 'Cecile, tell us the truth. Why did you really move to America?' JJ drunkenly asked as her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she wobbled where she sat.

'Because my family was safe, and it was time. I wanted to move earlier, but I had to make sure that my little sisters were looked after,' Cecile answered honestly. However, she opted to ignore the part about Hector's death since he was a whole story that she didn't intend on letting them know about, ever.

JJ and Prentiss pinched Cecile's cheeks as they made cutesy noises. 'You're so sweet, no wonder Reid acts like you're his mum. You knit and everything,' Prentiss teased as she poured herself another drink.

'All right ladies, it's late. Maybe we should get you into bed. Garcia has just fallen asleep on the floor. So, are you going to join her, or get in her bed?' Cecile asked as she stood, adjusting Garcia so that she was at least comfortable. A pillow was propped under her head, and a blanket over her lap while all breakable objects were out of her reach.

Prentiss and JJ were less willing as they immediately began glugging alcohol. Cecile had to pull the bottles from their hands before she could get them to stand and walk across to her bed. They soon accepted the warm bed once they found each other. 'You can never leave me, okay?' Prentiss cried as she hugged Cecile.

'Okay, Lovely. I'll always be here for you. Just let go of me now,' Cecile commented as she tried to break free from her firm hug. After a few minutes of fighting their embrace, Cecile managed to escape and she turned the light off, a present for hungover them before she approached Garcia and nudged her awake. 'Baby, come on. Get up, the girls want a sleepover,' she mentioned.

After a few moments, Garcia eventually stirred and groggily stood up. Walking with the aid of Cecile, she was eventually tucked into the bed as JJ turned and hugged her with dribble already threatening to spill out. Grateful to be sober and not at risk of a hangover, Cecile stepped out of the room and locked the front door before posting the key back through as she found her car keys in her bra and she almost skipped into the driver's seat.

The engine purred as Cecile watched night fall. Darkness was her favourite time, but after the case they had just returned from, she was starting to get sick of being out in the dark all the time. Bodies in bins. It had taken four days in the end, and Hotch kept his distance from Cecile after their fight, he explained why, but it didn't stop either of them from longingly looking towards one another when no one was around. Distance reduced the risk of witnesses and rumours.

When the girls dragged her out after the case, Cecile had taken the offer up because she wanted to give Jack some time alone with his dad, but when his bedtime came around, she watched the clock, felling precious minutes pass, until she eventually waited for them to become so drunk that they wouldn't remember much. No alcohol entered her mouth as she had every intention of driving away and spending the evening watching television with Hotch.

The roads seemed worse than usual as traffic lined the busy streets. Pedestrians crossed without looking, and it was no exaggeration that every set of lights Cecile came across were red. Deciding to obey the law on traffic speeds had never felt less tempting. But, after a long wait while the stars outside shone brighter, Hotch's drive was driven up and she slowly climbed out of the car.

Knocking on Hotch's door, Cecile waited for him to answer. It may have taken a long time before movement was even heard, but eventually the door was swung open, revealing Hotch in his hastily put on shirt and trousers from work. 'Hey,' he hesitantly greeted as he pushed his hands through his dishevelled hair.

'Hey to you too. Can I come in, or am I going to have to go home like a scorned lover?' Cecile teased as she placed her flattened palm against his chest, making Hotch smile as he tried to catch his breath. 'An answer would be nice,' she teased.