Catching Caution.

Start from the beginning

'No, thanks. I'm just going to call a taxi. I'll message when I'm home, but don't bombard me with stuff because my bed is calling me. You might have tricked me into napping, but I am frazzled after our morning together. Who knew that Aaron Hotchner had such strength and stamina?' Cecile asked flirtatiously.

'You were acting strange this morning, you took Jack to school and disappeared for a few hours. When you came back, you were stressed. No amount of sex is going to make me forget the look on your face,' Hotch quietly remarked, trying not to wake Jack up again.

Cecile scoffed as she typed through her phone. 'You didn't seem to mind this morning when you ate my pancakes and watched me choke on your cock,' she remarked while pulling her phone up to her ear.

Grabbing her phone, Hotch pushed it into his pocket before using his body to usher her towards the front room. 'What's wrong?' He asked sternly. When Cecile stared him down, he sighed out and pushed her onto the sofa with a dark grin. 'How do you like it?' He asked, pressing two of his fingers against her core, rubbing the fabric of her dungaree shorts against her and making her thighs clench.

'Aaron, what are you doing?' Cecile asked with a higher pitch than usual. His mouth soon travelled to her chest as he greedily began planting kisses on what skin he could reach, careful not to touch her shoulder or side of her neck.

Suddenly regrouping, Cecile pushed Hotch away as her chest heaved dramatically. 'CeCe, you make me so angry sometimes,' he mentioned as his hand slipped up her leg and he began rubbing circles closer to her core. 'But this is how you try to stop me from asking you questions, and right now, I don't know how to deal with you. I've never known how to deal with you.'

Pulling away, Cecile pulled her knees to her chest as she wrapped her arms around her legs. 'Please don't touch me,' she pleaded as an unfamiliar gleam came to her eye.

'CeCe, what happened? If you just want to have sex and not talk about it, then fine, but everything you preach to me is useless if you don't talk to me. What happened? Was it a case that you filed wrong? Did you slip up with someone? Just, please don't tell me that you realised you don't want me anymore,' Hotch pleaded as his eyes grew red, matching Cecile.

Closing her eyes and letting out a controlled scream, Cecile felt her head swell as her body tensed, breath catching in her throat. 'The police are doing an internal investigation of the station,' she confessed as her head fell to her knees.

Hotch shifted closer to Cecile as his hand moved to her knee and his head dropped closer to her legs. 'What does that mean?' He asked as a whisper.

Shoving him off of her, Cecile recoiled further as she began shaking. 'The police are investigating the police station that was over my house growing up. They're reopening old files that had suspicious endings, like sudden transfers of officers after a case,' she explained through her cries. 'I spent my morning at my house, trying to stop them. But they won't stop,' she squeaked as a cough escaped her lips.

'They're reopening your case, aren't they?' Hotch asked quietly.

Nodding, Cecile couldn't bring herself to open her eyes as she hugged herself. 'They sealed the file, when they open the case again, the report will be on my file, the FBI will be able to connect me to it. If Pen goes digging, it'll be right there for her. And they will have to reinterview my family, the medical findings will be unsealed. Everything that was hidden will be brought up again, potentially brought up in court. I'm regarded as a trustworthy case since I joined law enforcement, and since there is such physical evidence of what happened, they'd be stupid not to ask me to video call in,' she rambled through tears.

'You've handled it before. You can handle it again, especially since you have me this time. You're not alone,' Hotch comforted as he fought with his natural instinct to hug her.