"You just left out of nowhere." Hoseok began, looking a little irritated. "We were in the middle of practice, Yoongi. You can't just do that."

"Look, guys." Namjoon cut in, not allowing anyone else to voice their opinions on the subject. This, I was grateful for. "Hoseok, you've done that yourself when you first found Ara. Give him a break. What matters now, is that he's here."

"You're just saying that because you did the same thing yesterday." Jimin began, looking almost as annoyed as Hoseok does. But nothing can quite compare to Hoseok being angry.

"Listen, when you find your soulmate, you'll get it." I replied, backing up Joon a little. The room felt as tense as everyone looked. I'm sure all of us can sense the hostility right now.

"And the excuses keep coming." Jimin muttered to himself. But of course, we all heard.

"Hyung...." Jungkook began, walking over to Jimin in an attempt to calm him down. "That's not fair-

"He's not wrong though." Taehyung added, only adding to this already heated topic. "We have a comeback soon, we can't be slacking off. Soulmate or not...."

"You think we're slacking off?" I began, in disbelief at how some of the members were reacting to the situation. "You've seen Joon and I these past couple of weeks. We've been doing nothing but working. And on top of that, Namjoon had been going through some real painful soulmate shit."

"That's true." Hobi agreed, nodding his head lightly and giving a quick sigh. "I'm sorry I brought it up. I should've understood. I know I've done the same in the past, I was just a little.... frustrated."

"Thanks Hoseok, we appreciate that." Namjoon replied, before looking between Jimin and Taehyung. Tae was the first to crack, hanging his head low.

"Yeah, I'm sorry." Taehyung admitted in a quiet voice. "I just want to do well and I'm worried we won't be ready."

"Don't worry Taehyung, I promise we'll be perfect by the time our comeback is released." Namjoon reassured, not just to Taehyung, but really to everyone else too. Joon then just had to raise his eyebrow towards Jimin before he finally decided to speak up again. Unfortunately however, it was not an apology.

"Well, I'm not sorry." Jimin stated, crossing his arms over his chest. "We have to prepare and if you or Yoongi start leaving in the middle of practice all the time, it's going to keep being difficult for us."

"You're really exaggerating now, you know that." I cut in before Jimin could continue on. "I think I've only left twice, during some things that weren't even remotely important. And Joon maybe missed a little more, but regardless, not enough to cause much of a difference."

"Exaggerating?" Jimin questioned, raising his voice slightly. His lack of acknowledgement of the second half of my retort shows that he didn't care to listen what more I had to say. "We have a comeback in a matter of weeks. I don't think we've ever been as tardy as we are this time. I'm sure you don't need to go to your soulmate's every beck and call-

"Alright, that's enough!" Namjoon shouted, stopping Jimin before he could keep going. Namjoon rarely shouts, meaning this has clearly gone on long enough. "How about we all just take the rest of the night off? It's clear some of us need to cool down, maybe rest up a bit. We're all a little tired, worked up and I think it'll do us all some good to take a break from practice tonight."

All of us seemed to agree silently, giving just nods in reply. We all started to grab our things, so I too picked up my coat before following everyone as they headed out of the room. Everyone but Jimin, that is. Namjoon asked him to stay back and chat just before he was about to leave. I wonder what has gotten into him....

I put my coat back on, a thought suddenly coming to mind. It's been a while since I got to go away by myself, to clear my mind. I walked a little slower than everyone, letting them all continue on their paths while I slipped back out of the building.

I walked closer towards the park, soon passing it in order to reach my thinking spot. It's been too long since I last came here. I think the last time was the day before I had bonded with Ae-Young. A lot has happened since then.

I finally got to my regular spot, lying down on the grass and looking up to the sky as I thought back. At first, it was pretty rocky. It was clear as day that she didn't want this. She was scared, and rightly so. Of course, I didn't think that at the time because I hadn't a lot of information that I have now.

I remember how frustrating it was trying to keep up, in the heat of it all. But now looking back, it's a little blurred together. It feels like it all happened so fast and as result, it feels like it's less significant than I initially thought. Especially since now we're getting closer by each passing day. We even have a proper date...thing...set up. A movie night-

This thought made me physically sit up from the ground. We technically did that already, earlier on today. It was a movie night like we planned, that just happened to fall on a different day. Does it count? Maybe we have to think of another idea instead.

One thing's for sure though, we'll have to reschedule. With the way some of the group is reacting, I think it would be best to reduce time spent together, at least until the comeback. It could possibly take a heavy toll on me and therefore have bad repercussions. It'll be a risk.

But it's a risk I have to take. For the team.

❀