"Then don't." Skye said simply.

"Don't what?" I asked.

"Go back to him. If the same thing happens again, then clearly you two aren't meant for each other." Skye stated.

"But every relationship has there ups and downs, Skye." I pointed out.

"You should talk it out with Ashton, instead of pushing him away. I mean, I know he's been acting stupid, but so have you. And don't you dare say you haven't. There are always two points of view in a relationship. You are clearly head over heels for that drummer, and from what you said, he seems pretty much love struck with you Mai." Skye preached which caused me to be quiet.

"Also Mai, don't go back with that Jack dude." Skye pointed out.

"How did you know about Jack?" I was shocked.

"You told me, remember?" She laughed.

"Oh yeah." I said stupidly.

"I won't." I promised.

"I'm going to go and talk things over with Ashton, so I'll catch you later, bye pooo." I sung and ended the Skype call.

I didn't decide to text Ashton to let him know that I was coming, I just placed my shoes on and went next door.

"Hi Lauren, can I talk to Ashton for a minute?" I asked as she opened the door. "He's not in." She replied. "Oh, okay. Would you let him know that I came and I need to talk to him." I asked. "Sure, bye Mai." She shut the door. I walked out of the path way and I saw Michael walking past.

"Michael. Hey." I waved. He paused and looked around to see where the sound came from. He smiled and walked towards me.

"Hey Mai, how are you?" Michael asked. "I'm good, you?" I replied. "I'm good, but I can't be bothered to go round Luke's." He laughed. "Ah, rehearsals?" I asked. "Kind of. Ashton just texted us and told us to meet at Luke's." He mentioned. I froze. "W-when did Ashton mention that?" I asked. "Like an hour ago. But I'm to lazy to be on time." Michael said. I laughed at his response.

"Could I ask you a favour Michael?" I asked.

"Yeah sure." He smiled.

"When you get to Luke's, could you tell Ashton that I need to talk to him please?" I gave a small smile. "You could come if you want? I'm sure Luke and the rest of the guys won't mind." Michael responded. "Are you sure? Won't it be weird that I'm just tagging along?" I asked. Michael shook his head. "But me and Ashton had a little fall out." I sighed. "Oh did you?" Michael looked shocked. "Yeah, I think he's kind of mad at me at the moment, but that's why I want to talk it over with him." I replied. "Then come along." Michael smirked. "I don't think I should." I hesitated. "Nothing bad will go wrong, Mai." Michael replied. I'm going to regret this, but I walked along with Michael to Luke's.

"So what did you and Ashton argue about?" Michael spoke out of the blue. "Just something stupid." I didn't really want to say because I didn't want to have sex with Ashton, I'm not really that close with Michael. "Was it about the fence?" Michael asked. "How did you- Ashton told you didn't he?" I rolled my eyes. "He was jealous, Mai." Michael pointed out. "I know." Was all I said. "Don't be so hard on Ashton, Mai. He's had a lot of bad experiences in the past with relationships." Michael placed his arm around me.

"I'm just really confused, you know." I said looking up him. "Confused about what?" Michael asked. "Doesn't matter. I should have this conversation with Ashton." I smiled politely. I didn't want to sound rude to Michael, as he seems to be such a lovely guy. I just don't know him that well. "I understand." Michael smiled back.