EXTRAS

˚ :♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ ⁺ 𓂋 𓈒 ♡

241

TL: This is an alternate universe story of what would've happened if the black towers hasn't appeared.

2017, China, Suzhou.

It was just entering summer and the sunlight was becoming glaring. Suzhou Library located in the old city had recently opened a new convenience event, with many 'book collecting spots' set up throughout the city. As long as they borrowed the book using their mobile phone, they could get the book they wanted if they dropped by the nearest 'book collecting spot' that evening.

A young black-haired man came down from the bus, holding a huge bag in his hand. The bag was so heavy that his shoulders were unnaturally tilting to the side. He went to the book collection spot, took two books out of the bag and placed them in the book locker.

Tang Mo rubbed his shoulders and went back to the bus stop, ready to go to the next location.

Originally, there was a special staff member responsible for this. However, many people borrowed books today and the director threw him the big bag, allowing him to get off work early. In fact, this was his overtime.

It was early evening when lanterns were first lit and the colourful neon lights reflected the redness of the night.

Tang Mo was walking to the bus stop when his phone vibrated. He took it out and had a look.

[Victor: You're not online yet?]

He looked at the time on top of the phone.

[Mo Tang: I'm working late today. Have you already started?]

[Victor: No.]

A moment later, the other person sent another message. [I remember that you are a civil servant.]

The implication: Civil servants also have to work overtime?

It turned out this person had misunderstandings about civil servants.

Tang Mo's lips curved and he was about to send a message when he saw a red sports car. He reflexively looked up and didn't see a license plate, only the trident logo on the rear of the car.

It was a beautiful Maserati sports car.

Tang Mo thought about it and replied: [Civil servants also have to work overtime but the leaders will make us work overtime in a strange way 【Helpless】]

The two people chatted as Tang Mo went to the bus stop. He looked around casually and saw the red Maserati again. There was a beautiful woman waving her hand in the car. "You really aren't going to play Li Wen? What time is it? Can't we go to another place?"

A young male voice answered her. "My father called me back to Shanghai. Next time, I will call all of us together again to play."

"Okay."

The tall beauty got off and walked into a high-end neighbourhood. The Maserati turned a corner and accelerated. Like flames in the night, this high-end sports car caught the attention of everyone at the bus stop. Tang Mo bowed his head to send Victor a message when he suddenly looked up.

The Maserati had just moved past the crowd and the young man in the driver's seat laughed and set kisses to the 'onlookers' at the bus stop.

His eyes happened to meet Tang Mo's.

Both men were slightly stunned.

By the time Tang Mo reacted, the car had driven far away.

"...The rich second generation are really funny."