181-190

˚ :♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ ⁺ 𓂋 𓈒 ♡

181

By the time the dodgeball game had ended, the sky suddenly brightened and the sun had completely emerged from the horizon.

Fu Wenduo found a secluded room in a dark office building. He placed Tang Mo on the bed, determined that the build was safe and went out to find Chen Shanshan and Fu Wensheng. Five minutes later, the trio returned to the building and Fu Wensheng immediately used his ability to fill a bottle of mineral water.

These days, Fu Wensheng's ability had evolved and he could produce more advanced healing mineral water. However, the mineral water he produced couldn't be stored anymore and the amount produced every day was limited.

Fu Wenduo sat by the bed and raised Tang Mo with one hand. He let Tang Mo lean on his chest while a hand poured mineral water into Tang Mo's mouth.

A long time passed and Tang Mo still didn't wake up. His frown just increased.

Chen Shanshan thought about it. "Major Fu, you said earlier that an apple hit Brother Tang?"

Fu Wenduo took out the apple.

Chen Shanshan pulled an identical apple from her pocket.

"This apple is the same as Ning Zheng's." She wiped the apple three times and it showed a line of golden characters. Chen Shanshan stated, "This is Eve's Reward. Brother Tang killed Xu Yusheng and got her Eve's Reward. However, Ning Zheng's apple isn't in an open state while Brother Tang's apple has opened."

Fu Wensheng asked, "Is Brother Tang unconscious because of Eve's Reward?"

There was this type of reward?

The person who got the reward was unconscious. What if he didn't get it and managed to run away?

Fu Wensheng felt this answer was too unbelievable but it was the only explanation.

Chen Shanshan said, "If this is really due to Eve's Reward then there shouldn't be a problem. Brother Tang will wake up sooner or later. The black tower gives rewards, not punishments."

Fu Wenduo took a closer look at Tang Mo's body. As a special soldier, he had excellent field medical skills. He removed his ear from Tang Mo's chest and accepted Chen Shanshan's speculation. Tang Mo being unconscious might be a good thing if he was receiving Eve's Reward. The group didn't think too much and patiently waited for him to wake up.

Chen Shanshan opened her mouth. "At the time, I was hiding far away with Xiao Fu. I didn't see clearly what happened on the elevated road. Major Fu, can you tell us the details?"

Fu Wenduo nodded and told then what had happened. His voice was low and the speed of his speech wasn't urgent. He used the simplest words to explain and his sentences were short. He was clearly accustomed to giving explanations in the simplest manner. As he spoke, he opened Tang Mo's coat and used the mineral water on his wounds.

Tang Mo hadn't suffered much injuries. He had two on his chest and three on his arms. Fu Wenduo's injuries were more serious. Xiao Fu took the mineral water to help clean his brother's wounds. The child's hand touched a knife wound on Fu Wenduo's back where the bones were visible and Fu Wenduo stiffened.

Xiao Fu asked, "Ah, did it hurt?"

"No."

The child cleaned the wound with greater care.

Fu Wenduo had actually remembered a long time ago when he and Tang Mo were still in Shanghai. Tang Mo once helped him clean an injury in the infirmary of the Attack organization. At the time, the two of them had just met and they weren't familiar with each other. Fu Wenduo stared at Tang Mo's pale face as he thought this and he slowly frowned.