101-110

˚ :♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ ⁺ 𓂋 𓈒 ♡

101

"What do you mean she killed herself?"

"In fact, in the beginning, Ningning was a member of our Nanjing Group. She has a powerful ability but she doesn't like to talk much. I heard that she grew up together with Captain Xiao and Sister Xiao Tian and they were classmates." Fu Wensheng opened the rear window, letting the cool spring breeze into the car. The child held his backpack and looked at Tang Mo. "After Sister Xiao Tian died... after she went missing, Sister Ningning joined the Strategy Group."

Fu Wenduo got to the point. "She committed suicide?"

Fu Wensheng nodded. There were a pause before he realized. "Brother, Brother Tang, you have misunderstood. In the three days from November 15th to the 18th, a player who kills a person will become a stowaway. Players who committed suicide, they might've killed someone but they are dead, so they can't become stowaways."

"Then what did you just say?"

"Ningning really committed suicide and she died. However, her heart only stopped for a few minutes before she was found by Sister Xiao Tian." Fu Wensheng continued, "Sister Xiao Tian... was an official player. Of the four main people, Captain Chai and Captain Xiao were reserves, Sister Ningning is a stowaway and only Sister Xiao Tian was an official player. Brother Tang, you are also an official player. What did you get after participating in the black tower game?"

Tang Mo already had an answer in his heart. "A weapon, the giant match."

"Yes. Sister Xiao Tian got a prop. As long as the other person died within five minutes, she could save them. She only had that prop and Captain said that before the earth went online, Sister Ningning and Sister Xiao Tian were roommates. In those three days, on the first day, Ningning's mother suddenly died. Her mother was in good health and there wasn't a car accident. She just suddenly died at home. There was blood all over the place and she was killed, but the surveillance cameras didn't show any murderer.

Once a person died, it didn't mean that all their cells had died. The more oxygen that the cells consumed, the faster they died. In general, brain cells were the fastest to die. They would all die in around 3~4 minutes, followed by the heart cells.

With the magic effect of a black tower prop, it was truly possible to save a person who died five minutes ago.

Fu Wenduo asked, "Her mother entered the black tower game?"

The child nodded. "According to Captain Xiao's speculation, this is likely the case. It is a pity that Ningning's mother failed to survive the black tower game. Sister Ningning came from a single parent family. She lived with her mother from childhood and then this type of thing happened. She simply couldn't accept it. She was going home to see her mother. But something else was happening at this time..."

Tang Mo and Fu Wenduo turned to look at Fu Wensheng.

The child put his bag aside and looked seriously at his older brother and Tang MO. Tang Mo understood that Fu Wensheng spoke so much because of what he was going to say next.

Tang Mo and Fu Wenduo had no relationship with the things that happened to Ningning. Perhaps she personally didn't mind that her past was known by others. Therefore, all members of the Nanjing Group knew her experience. However, the reason why Ningning became a stowaway had nothing to do with Tang Mo and Fu Wenduo, who had left Nanjing.

Yet Fu Wensheng still said it.

Fu Wensheng wasn't Chai Rong. Since he was saying this, he must have a reason.