121-130

˚ :♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ ⁺ 𓂋 𓈒 ♡

121

14 items were placed in the centre of the truth clock. A minute later, Tang Mo said the names of 12 items and gave up on eliminating two items. A blue glow appeared on these 12 items. Tang Mo paused, raised his head and spoke in a calm voice. "The 15th and 16th items, the players Tang Mo and black rabbit. The individual truth between these two items is that they are human players."

On the truth clock, the blue glow became sharper.

The next second, the truth clock's mechanical voice spoke. "You have successfully eliminated the individual truth between players and won't advance a square."

Tang Mo's heart jumped and then he sighed, revealing a helpless smile.

The blue wall rose slowly and revealed the black rabbit standing on the other side with an ugly expression. It couldn't hear what Tang Mo had said to the truth clock but it could guess. The black rabbit's red eyes stared at Tang Mo with resentment, as well as a hint of hope and begging.

Tang Mo looked over the black rabbit before sitting cross-legged and continuing to rest.

The hour and minute hands moved as Tang Mo recalled what the black rabbit had said and nodded.

It was as the black rabbit said. It wasn't certain who would win the game.

There were three ways for Tang Mo to win the game: eliminate all items, catch the black rabbit or have the black rabbit die from the penalty game. The black rabbit's way of winning was unknown but it would certain that it would win if it caught Tang Mo, otherwise it wouldn't clamour to chase Tang Mo and eat him.

Tang Mo knew the truth between the black rabbit and the two players but as long as Tang Mo didn't succeed in eliminating all the items, the black rabbit had hope. 2~58 items would appear on the truth clock. Basically, if more than 10 items appeared at once, it was unlikely that Tang Mo would eliminate all of them. If Tang Mo won, there was a 90% chance it was because he caught up with the black rabbit.

Thus, this game was now completely fair.

Tang Mo wouldn't be forced to retreat two squares and they both stood at the same starting line. Whoever removed more items and advanced more squares would win.

"Player 0 has moved back one square and Player 6 has advanced one square. Player 0 has triggered a level three grey fallacy and Player 6 has triggered a level three grey fallacy."

The black rabbit paled and Tang Mo calmly walked forward. At this moment, Tang Mo stood on the 23rd square while the black rabbit stood on the 1st square, leaving 22 spaces between them. They had just stood in the square when a violent storm appeared above their heads. Both of them were panting after enduring three minutes of the Schrodinger's Box punishment.

It was the resting time and the black rabbit looked at Tang Mo with a complicated gaze. Tang Mo thought it was going to say something but the black rabbit just looked at him and didn't open its mouth.

The next round started quickly with 16 items. Tang Mo advanced two squares and the black rabbit advanced one square.

Then in the next round, 24 items appeared. Tang Mo advanced four squares and the black rabbit advanced two squares.

The black rabbit's performance surprised Tang Mo. He thought that the other person wasn't strong enough and could only play stably when there were less objects. He didn't expect the black rabbit to unexpectedly eliminate many items, so that Tang Mo was slowly to catch the black rabbit.