161-170

˚ :♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ ⁺ 𓂋 𓈒 ♡

161

It was a dark room sealed with steel. A huge blue clock exuded a faint glow and became the light source. Once the truth clock finished saying this, Fu Wenduo asked the same question as the previous round and unraveled the players' suppression in the world of truth. Once they gained freedom, Tang Mo stepped towards the truth clock and stood under this big clock.

The next moment, Tang Mo reached out and moved through the blue clock.

His hand touched something steady and Tang Mo closed his eyes, sighing softly. His lips curved and he opened the door.

The clear sound of the door opening filled the room. Zhao Xiaofei and Li Miaomiao stood in the same position with a shocked expression. They might be able to move freely but they could only stare at Tang Mo's back. They hadn't yet recovered from the great changes that just happened.

What did he mean by the second round was already over?

They hadn't started playing the hide-and-seek game yet. They hadn't entered any corridors and left any footprints. How could the second round be over?

However, the truth clock didn't lie. They definitely couldn't win this round of the game.

Zhao Xiaofei and Li Miaomiao's lips tightened as they racked their brains to understand what was going on.

Tang Mo said, "Sure enough, this is just across from the staircase."

The group recovered their souls and rushed over. No one expected that there was an extremely hidden door behind the truth clock. After opening the door, Li Miaomiao looked at the scene outside and was startled. "This is... another staircase?" Li Miaomiao seemed to think of something and she ran to the other side of the room to the door they had entered.

The two doors corresponded to each other.

Go down the staircase and they could directly enter the room of the truth clock. If they didn't look back and kept walking through this room to the other staircase then they would reach the second staircase and go upstairs to the second floor.

The room of the truth clock became an intermediate passage connecting the two staircases.

Zhao Xiaofei felt that she had grasped the key. "If we want to clear the game of hide-and-seek, we must find this door?" It should be like this judging from Tang Mo's reaction. However, she still didn't understand. "Why have we lost? We haven't started the second round of the game yet."

Tang Mo explained, "It is because when we stand in this room, it means we can no longer find all the rooms."

Zhao Xiaofei was stunned.

The two doors were both opened and the two staircases were visible to the players. Schrodinger was no longer speaking but everyone knew that the black cat must be using his green eyes to stare at every player in the room and the blue clock.

Everything was actually very simple.

"In the last round of the game, I asked Li Miaomiao to ask the truth clock a question."

Li Miaomiao recalled it. "I asked how we can clear this game of hide-and-seek."

Tang Mo nodded. "Yes, this is your question. Then when the truth clock answered, the black tower masked the answer for the fairness of the game. We didn't hear any answers. The black tower told us that the truth clock was correct and wasn't lying. The question ended."

Everyone remembered this incident. At the time, they were so angry that they wanted to throw Schrodinger's cat food at the black tower."

Li Miaomiao asked, "So what?