211-220

˚ :♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ ⁺ 𓂋 𓈒 ♡

211

"Ding dong! "Welcome to Noah's Fun Maze!"

The clear child's voice rang in Tang Mo's ears. He opened his eyes and his expression changed. He quickly avoided the black object that shot at him. It flew past his head and shot straight into the wall behind him. Tang Mo looked up in order to find the person who shot the hidden weapon at him. However, there was no one in front of him.

It was a quiet and narrow corridor,. The light was dim and he could only see three metres around him.

Tang Mo observed everything around him and whispered, "Fu Wenduo?" His voice bounced between the walls, forming an echo and returning to Tang Mo.

Tang Mo's heart instantly sank.

He wasn't with Fu Wenduo!

In other tower attack games, as long as the player confirmed the team entry, they would usually be assigned to the same position or the same camp. For example, last time Tang Mo and Fu Wenduo were assigned to be the customs officers. Chen Shanshan wasn't with them but her task was to assist them in clearing the instance.

Tang Mo turned towards the wall and pulled out the hidden weapon stuck there. The square shaped maneuvering dart was brightly coloured. Tang Mo observed it for a moment before putting it in his pocket. After confirming that there was no one around him, the took the white turkey egg from his pocket and tapped it three times.

"Tang Mo."

"Fu Wenduo." Tang Mo asked, "Where are you?"

Fu Wenduo didn't speak nonsense and directly said it, "I'm in a black corridor. This place should be a maze, or Noah's Fun Maze. There is a left turning exit in front of this corridor. I haven't moved yet. Where are you?"

"I'm also in a corridor." Tang Mo explained that he had just been attacked by a dart.

Fu Wenduo's chest became heavy. "Did you find the person who attacked you?"

"No."

Fu Wenduo said, "We are teamed up and the black tower wouldn't place us too far away from each other. We should be in the same area. Since this is a maze, the road between us must be smooth and not long. You stand still and don't move. I'm coming to find you. Be careful, hide in a safe spot and don't move. The other person is likely to attack you again."

Tang Mo placed the turkey egg back into his back. His back was close to the maze wall and he shrank down as much as possible in the corner to hide himself. He whispered, "How will you find me?"

"The Trojan Horse."

The maze was dark and there was no sound. Tang Mo's hand was pressed to the handle of the small parasol as he stared coldly at the exit of the corridor where he was. He was at a dead end in the labyrinth. The only way to go out was this road in front of him. If others wanted to enter then they had to come in from here.

Tang Mo waited quietly and determined the person who attacked him with the dart wasn't here. Then he unzipped his clothes and started climbing the wall.

All labyrinths had a fatal flaw. As long as a person climbed high enough, they could see the entire terrain of the maze.

The wall of this labyrinth wasn't high. It was only three metres. The wall was smooth but Tang Mo was agile. He gently kicked against the wall and went to the top in two moves. His hand just reached the top of the wall to climb up when an invisible wall blocked his way. Tang Mo fell back to the ground and looked up at the sky.