91-100

˚ :♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ ⁺ 𓂋 𓈒 ♡

091

By the time the black tower finished opening the game, Tang Mo and Fu Wenduo had already run to the edge of the Xinjiekou business district. The players' screams could be heard from all over Nanjing. This large-scale reality instance came too abruptly and everyone was unprepared. Tang Mo and Fu Wenduo turned to look at the same place.

Once they returned to below the black tower, Xiao Jitong immediately came up to them. "The game is beginning."

Tang Mo looked at him. "How are you?"

There was a thin layer of sweat on Xiao Jitong's forehead. It showed that he wasn't indifferent to this sudden garbage cleaning game. He calmly said, "We were standing under the black tower when it said that the game had begun. This voice was obviously announced to China. This game is called the last person's garbage cleaning game. The black tower's meaning was obvious. This game had two points. One was the 'last person' and the other was 'garbage cleaning.'" Xiao Jitong paused and looked at Tang Mo and Fu Wenduo, before saying with a smile, "Our players in Nanjing are last and they are also garbage."

Xiao Jitong didn't let go of any information given by the black tower. In fact, Tang Mo was like him when playing the black tower game. No matter the game name or rules, he wouldn't ignore any remarks given by the black tower. It was because the key to clearing the game was probably inside the words.

Tang Mo guessed why this game existed.

"If my speculation isn't wrong, 10 days ago was the 100th day since the earth went online. This was a special day." Tang Mo paused and saw no reaction from Xiao Jitong. Like Fu Wenduo, Xiao Jitong already took note of the special date of February 23rd. Tang Mo continued, "From that day onwards, three small light spots appeared on Nanjing's black tower. The three lights were warming up for this game."

Fu Wensheng had just ran over and when he heard this, he wondered, "You mean, the black tower spent 10 days preparing for this cleaning game?"

"Yes." Tang Mo nodded. "The black tower first announced China District 10 and then released 10 areas. There are 1,021 black towers over China and it chose 10 districts from over 1,000 districts. It said that on March 5th, it identified the 10 districts. Then what is the criteria for determining these 10 districts?"

Fu Wenduo answered, "The people at the bottom."

Tang Mo glanced at him. "These 10 districts are last among the 1,021 districts. Most likely, they are the last 10 districts. I don't know what criteria the black tower used to judge the strength of each district but it judged that these 10 districts are at the bottom." The game had started and the black tower's judging criteria was no longer important. The important thing was the garbage cleaning game.

Tang Mo put it aside and looked at Xiao Jitong. "It said that Nanjing has 11 garbage disposal stations. Have you found them?"

Xiao Jitong replied, "I just had Chai Rong send people to find them."

Soon, Chai Rong and the Nanjing Group members ran over gasping. "We found one. It is very close to here!"

The group followed up immediately. They crossed two blocks and several skyscrapers. Everyone walked quickly, not wasting a minute. Chai Rong didn't have time to say how he found the garbage disposal station or what it looked like. A small and strange building appeared in front of everyone.

Tang Mo's face showed a trace of astonishment when he saw this small and strange room.

In the centre of a spacious intersection, a low house sat in the middle of three skyscrapers. It was so strange that it was sort of cute. The roof was bright pink, the walls were a fresh green and the windows were sky blue. The shape was eccentric but it was like it had been drawn using the circle and rectangle computer drawing tools as there were no signs of mistakes. Round cartoon bubbles floated above its roof.