31-40

˚ :♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ ⁺ 𓂋 𓈒 ♡

031

"Remember the time. If I don't see the golden hamster when I come back seven days later, you will be my dinner!"

Grandmother Wolf spoke angrily, held the small parasol, wore a little hat and turned around to leave. Her violent closing of the door caused the whole house to tremble. Tang Mo picked up the pink jar that had been placed on the table and watched her leave coldly. He ran to the window to make sure that Grandmother Wolf was walking down the mountain road before sitting down on the sofa.

He put the pink jar on the coffee table and checked the time.

"It is 12.30 on the first day." It was the same 24 hours a day. Then according to the time he entered the instance, it should be December 1st. Tang Mo looked down at the mouth of the pink jar and didn't see anything.

Grandmother Wolf had left so Tang Mo couldn't be wary of her. He started to think carefully about this game.

He carefully examined the eight rules that the black tower introduced. If he followed the rules of the game and placed food in the same hole that he stood at everyday, the probability of catching the golden hamster was 0.999808.

"My luck shouldn't be that bad..."

Tang Mo's mouth said so, but his expression wasn't relaxed at all. He didn't believe that the tower attack game on the first floor of the black tower would be so simple. There was no need to fight with monsters and there also wasn't a need to do much guessing or reasoning. Just catch a hamster with luck and it would be cleared. The probably of success was even as high as 0.99.

He had to see the traps.

Tang Mo touched the jar. "Is it related to the 40% chance of the golden hamster appearing on the first day...?"

The jar certainly couldn't give him an answer.

Tang Mo decided to use the jar to obtain the food for the hamster. The first thing he thought about was the hair of the underground person left on Grandmother Wolf's sofa. He took out a strand of hair and placed it in the jar. The jar had no reaction. Tang Mo thought about it and threw in a whole bunch of hair.

A minute later, the pink jar radiated a colourful glow. Tang Mo stared carefully as this light shone for a full three minutes. The light disappeared and the jar became all black. Tang Mo frowned and planned to see what was going on. At this time, a stench came from the mouth of the jar.

Bang!

A black lump hit Tang Mo's head and the terrible smell almost made Tang Mo faint. He waited a moment before picking up the object thrown into his lap.

"...Like a burnt sweet potato?"

A line of fine print appeared on the pink jar–

[ The rotten hair of an underground human, bah!]

Tang Mo, "..."

Since this bunch of hair couldn't be exchanged for hamster food, Tang Mo stood up and looked around Grandmother Wolf's house. Tang Mo walked up to the fireplace and looked at the human head hanging on the wall. Tang Mo used a knife to cut some hair from the head of the underground person and threw it into the jar.

This time, the jar also flashed with a strange light and became black again, throwing out a black object that wasn't as stinky.

[A dying man's hair, yuckkk!]

Tang Mo, "..."

In Grandmother Wolf's cabin, these were the only two things belonging to an underground person. Tang Mo wasn't an underground person, he was a player. His things wouldn't turn into food if placed in the jar. He pondered for a moment, took out a ruby from his pocket, held it high above his head, and put Mario's hat on.