71-80

˚ :♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ ⁺ 𓂋 𓈒 ♡

071

Once Tang Mo entered the instance and knew he and Fu Wenduo would have to face 21 players, he started to think about whether he could cooperate with other players or not. It was impossible to hide their identities for a false cooperation. There were large letters above Tang Mo and Fu Wenduo's head, making it difficult to ignore them.

Any player who saw the letters above their heads would know that they were Mr. A and Mr. B. Their identities couldn't be hidden.

Originally, Tang Mo and Fu Wenduo agreed to take care of the players in batches in seven days. Just like when they caught Wang Yinggui and Old Niao, locking them into cages was tantamount to reducing combat effectiveness and the number of opponents. After seven days, they might face fewer than 10 enemies. Then they would use the characteristic of the earthworm to drill a hole and dig a road to the circus.

But the black tower hit them with a surprise.

After sending Lin Yi back, Tang Mo returned to the store. When he brought Lin Yi back, he knocked her out and prevented her from seeing their current base. But before sending Lin Yi away, Fu Wenduo said, "Change locations."

"Okay."

Tang Mo nodded and left the tailor's store with Fu Wenduo.

They changed locations just in case Lin Yi guessed the position of the store. Sure enough, five players rushed into the store three hours later. Tang Mo and Fu Wenduo watched from a stone wall in the distance as the five people walked into the store. They came out after a long time, holding an empty sack in their hands.

A low male voice was heard, "Sure enough."

Tang Mo nodded. "The female player seems to have an investigative ability. She is sensitive to the surrounding environment and really could guess the location. The original reason why I could catch her was because her ability isn't offensive. It is likely that she was sent to track the other times." Tang Mo and Fu Wenduo left once they saw Lin Yi's group of five leave the store.

Fu Wenduo said, "It seems that they will cooperate. There was no arrangement for people to hide and the five of them directly entered. This was to negotiate, not to ambush."

Tang Mo agreed. "After seeing the three players' miserable death, they should understand that the ones in this game to kill them are more likely to be the stowaways than Mr. A and Mr. B." Tang Mo continued, "It is a pity. I hadn't expected the four stowaways to be so strong that I almost couldn't escape death at their hands."

The two people took a lap around the capital and appeared on the other end of the city. It was a long-neglected dilapidated house that looked like it was in the slums. Every room was shabby and there was a big hole in the roof. The sunlight leaked through the whole onto the ground, illuminating a large cage in the middle of the room.

A black cage covered the cage, hiding the big earthworm inside. The sound of banging against the cave and cries never ended. Tang Mo didn't have to open the black cloth to know that this earthworm was stupidly crashing against the cage again and that it would be crying fake tears.

He ignored it. Once he entered this broken house, Tang Mo finally relaxed.

"Today was a smooth ride. There were no serious injuries and the earthworm wasn't stolen by them." The previous exchange of information with Fu Wenduo was too hasty. Both of them couldn't speak clear details. Tang Mo carefully asked, "What are the abilities of the players you met?"

Fu Wenduo explained first. "They are a five people squad. Apart from the female player you followed, there are four male players. The leader is a man wearing glasses. He should be the captain that the woman spoke about. His ability is related to the playing cards. However, I didn't see their role as the time we fought against each other was too short. They had four people and I was alone. It would be very difficult to overcome them. Both sides have a 50% chance of winning and dragging it out too long wasn't good for me. In the end, we only fought for four minutes before I escaped, while they saved the two players."