41-50

˚ :♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ ⁺ 𓂋 𓈒 ♡

041

Five minutes ago, Zhao Wenbin and the middle-aged man confidently told the female student that it was impossible for the other side to send out the king card.

But once the two teams played their cards, a white light flashed and the minister card on Tang Mo's side disappeared. This meant that their minister card was restrained and the opposite side had played the king card. Tang Mo's side only had three cards left and the duel effect was also triggered. The player who represented the minister card needed to enter the duel.

The opponent of the duel was the representative of the king card on the opposite side.

It was the man in black.

The other person calmly walked into the blank area.

The female high school student stepped backwards. She stood behind Zhao Wenbin, her face pale as her lips trembled. "No, why is it me? Why did you play this card? Everyone said that..."

Tang Mo rushed over and covered the mouth of the female student.

The female student's eyes were red from anxiety. She glared angrily once Tang Mo suddenly covered her mouth. She didn't know why Tang Mo did this. She just thought he was abandoning her.

Pinocchio stood by and watched the scene with enthusiasm. After waiting a long time, the female student didn't show signs of entering the duel. Pinocchio stomped his feet on the ground, crushing the pieces of the old radio. "You are a dishonest child. Why aren't you going to the duel?"

Tang Mo released his hands from the female student's mouth. The latter wasn't in the mood to criticize Tang Mo. She looked at Pinocchio and sought her last hope. "...I don't want to fight him. They said they were going to play this card. I had nothing to do with it. He said it, yes, it is what he said." She pointed to Zhao Wenbin. "Why must I go to the duel? It is his idea so you should make him go instead."

Pinocchio moved and appeared beside the female high school student.

The female student couldn't respond before Pinocchio kicked his ass and forced her into the duel.

At this point, the female high school student couldn't resist any more. She knew she wasn't a match for Pinocchio and that Pinocchio could easily kill her. If she didn't follow the rules of the duel, no one knew what Pinocchio would do to her. Thus, her only hope now was...

"Go to hell!!"

Bang!

A loud gunshot rang out in the white world.

Everyone was shocked to see the pistol in the hands of the high school female student. Even Tang Mo didn't know that this female student had been carrying a gun with her. The power of this gun couldn't be underestimated. In particular, this sudden sneak attack when the other party was completely unprepared meant it was easy to be hit.

The moment the gunshot was heard, there was a pained hissing sound.

Tang Mo turned and looked.

The person who was shot wasn't the man in black but the middle-aged woman standing behind him.

The moment the bullet was fired, the man in black moved slightly sideways and the bullet grazed his sleeve and pierced the left shoulder of the middle-aged woman. Blood flowed out. The female student was shocked when she saw it. But she obviously experienced life and death situations and wasn't too confused. She quickly ran to the rear, pulling away from the man in black. She tried to aim and shoot the gun.