151-160

˚ :♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ ⁺ 𓂋 𓈒 ♡

151

The black tower's voice rang in the ears of the five people.

Fu Wenduo was standing 10 metres away from the steel bars and stopped when he heard the sound. Tang Mo and the others were also a big surprised. They looked around and confirmed that nothing had changed. Then everyone walked towards the steel bars. Tang Mo slowly reached out and touched the bar that was 30 metres long.

After a while, he released his hand and said, "It feels like ordinary steel. It should be a steel bar. The length is around 35 meters." Tang Mo looked up and examined the steel bar.

Li Miaomiao had become accustomed to her 'captain' status. She analyzed, "The black tower suddenly issued a branch mission and asked us to enter Schrodinger's Steel Fortress. This forest is called Schrodinger's Steel Forest. We should stay in it and not look for the exit. Then the steel fortress..."

Li Miaomiao stopped and didn't say anything else. She raised her head and looked at the huge steel tray above her head. Zhao Xiaofei also looked carefully at the steel tray obscuring the sky and gulped nervously.

The blond man pushed down his hat and smiled.

Zhao Xiaofei said, "We have been in the forest for so long and only triggered the branch mission after coming here. Then the steel fortress must be around here. Then... is it right above our heads?" It was a question but her tone sounded certain. "It should be here. Let's go up."

Tang Mo didn't deny Zhao Xiaofei's words.

There was a 90% probability that the steel fortress was on the tray about their heads. The steel bars were dozens of metres long and the platform (tray) that was propped up covered hundreds of square metres. It covered the red moon in the sky and cast a huge shadow on the ground.

If the steel castle were here then it was likely to be on the platform. There was enough space and they couldn't see what was on it. It could only be here.

Without further ado, Li Miaomiao replaced Tang Mo and Fu Wenduo as the captain and communicated with Zhao Xiaofei and Grecia. She adapted to the role quickly as she touched the steel bars. "They are ordinary bars. I am used to climbing trees so climbing these steel poles should be no problem. Shall I climb up first?"

Zhao Xiaofei said, "I haven't climbed a pole before but I should be able to do it." She looked at Grecia.

The handsome mixed-race man raised his head to reveal a gentle and elegant face. His wrists moved and he hung his cane from his waist. "Of course, I am duty-bound to help if there is a lady who needs help." He looked at all the people present including Tang Mo and Fu Wenduo.

Tang Mo said, "I have no problem."

Fu Wenduo stood coldly to the side, as if he didn't know Tang Mo and Li Miaomiao. His gaze swept over the smiling Grecia and he replied lightly, "No problem."

No one knew the dangers that would arise from climbing the poles. Originally, Tang Mo intended to let Fu Wenduo go first but Li Miaomiao said, "It doesn't matter. It is difficult for normal things to kill me. I can escape if there is an incident. I'm also good at climbing trees." Tang Mo understood what she meant and didn't stop her. He had seen Li Miaomiao's powerful healing ability. Unless it was an instant fatal blow, she would surely escape.

The cold wind blew through the steel forest. The female doctor took a deep breath before slowly letting it go. She stepped forward and pressed her hands against the steel poles. Then she raised her right foot and her body wrapped around the steel pole. In just three seconds, she climbed up five metres. After seeing that she wasn't in any danger, the other woman sighed with relief and stepped forward to start climbing the pole.