231-240

˚ :♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ ⁺ 𓂋 𓈒 ♡

231

Tang Mo covered the eyes of Fu Wensheng, who was closest to him, at a very fast speed. At the same time, Mu Huixue covered Chen Shanshan's eyes.

Tang Mo felt something wet hit his palms as the boy in his arms trembled, tears flowing down in an unstoppable manner.

Chen Shanshan was calmer. She pulled down Mu Huixue's hand and spoke in a hoarse voice, "...It's okay." Her voice was so hoarse that the little girl also fell silent. After a while, Chen Shanshan looked at the ruined Beijing City and opened her mouth again. This time, her voice was firm. "It's really okay."

Nobody said anything.

In the face of this extremely shocking death, the six people stared silently for a long time.

Finally, Fu Wenduo pulled the curtains closed and everyone woke up.

Fu Wensheng wiped his tears, his heart still a bit uncomfortable. He knew that the black tower said that in these seven days, more than 2,000 black towers would disappear every day, along with the humans in that area. But...

"It wasn't hard to beat the circus leader after the four of you joined forces. Then why, why..."

It was only when he saw the collapse of human civilization that he understood how cruel the game was.

How many people could they save?

Every day, more than 2,000 black towers would disappear. There were only six of them and there were five black towers in the world.

Andrei suddenly stood up. "I will go to Berlin."

The group understood what he meant. Mu Huixue rose to her feet and told him, "I will go with you."

Andrei looked at her darkly, his voice depressed. "You stay."

Mu Huixue was stunned.

Andrei stared deeply at Mu Huixue and didn't give the reason. He picked up the coat that he had taken off during the healing and walked out of the building. The tall and strong Russian walked on the desolate road. The Changping District was full of players who fled from Beijing City. They all fled north.

In this swarm of people, only a tall figure went against the crowd and headed firmly west.

He was heading to Europe.

He might not be able to get there in seven days and he could die at any time from the black tower disappearing, yet he had to go.

Fu Wenduo stood on the upper floor and looked at Andrei's back. A moment later, he said, "Let's go to Beijing first to see if there are any survivors. Tomorrow we will move to Guangzhou."

"Okay."

The disappearance of the black tower in Beijing City meant it became a deserted wasteland. Everything was clear and there was no change from one end of the road to the other. Everything had become cement fragments.

Tang Mo stood in the middle of the road and extended his hand to the intersection of two districts. He turned around and declared, "Nothing. It seems that one way to live during these seven days is to find an area where the black tower already disappeared and stay there. Most people should be able to think of this method and will soon return to hide here in a stable manner."

They headed to the 80th High School.

It was a pity that they didn't find any Tian Xuan members. It was unknown if they died in Beijing City or smoothly escaped.