191-200

˚ :♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ ⁺ 𓂋 𓈒 ♡

191

Tang Mo didn't respond to the words. The baby-faced youth spoke again, his tone sincere. "Tang Tang, if you guess then I really will give you the die." There was a big smile on his face. The people who saw it were dazzled.

"At first, I wondered why Ning Zheng would come to participate in this game." Tang Mo watched Bai Ruoyao and Ning Zheng in the grid, his voice calm. "In order to enter this game, you must've received a Christmas tree branch. The surviving players and returnees have just experienced a big battle and most people wouldn't rush into such a dangerous game so soon. Those who entered must be the best players." They should've cleared the black tower's second floor or have great confidence in their strength.

Bai Ruoyao's eyes narrowed. "Go on."

Tang Mo continued, "Whether they are an official player, reserve or stowaway, their common enemies are the returnees. The returnees are in a very dangerous position in this instance. Yet the black tower said that three returnees entered the game. I won't talk about why the other two entered the game. Ning Zheng..." Tang Mo's voice stopped as he stared at the young man, Ning Zheng staying silent. "Ning Zheng is a very cautious person. Even if there is only a 30% chance of his life being threatened, he won't participate."

In the chaos of the dodgeball game, Ning Zheng clearly had a chance to regain his own apple and even open Eve's Reward. However, after leaving the elevated road, he choose to turn and leave, directly giving up his reward.

Tang Mo said, "At first, I just thought it was strange. Then you, I and Ning Zheng happened to be placed in the same group. Based on your personality, you will deliberately provoke Ning Zheng even if you don't know him. Previously, you talked to me and the other two players but you consciously avoided Ning Zheng. That's how I judged that the two of you already know each other."

Bai Ruoyao smiled at Tang Mo, not saying anything. However, a closer look would find that the curve of his mouth had gone up. It seemed his mind had been guessed.

Tang Mo touched the number 6 die in his hand. "Before the game started, you found him and joined hands with you. The means must be coercion." Tang Mo thought for a long time before raising his head. "You are strong but Ning Zheng is a returnees on the time leaderboard. He has been involved in more games than you and you won't have anything to tempt him with. It is impossible to induce him so intimidation? What do you have on him, Bai Ruoyao?"

Clap.

In the middle of the grid, the baby-faced youth wasn't stingy with his applause.

"Tang Tang, you know me so well. I almost thought you have a crush on me. However, you also understand Ning Zheng... you are a fickle person." Bai Ruoyao frowned. "What to do? Should I give you the die?"

Tang Mo didn't care. He had the number 6 die and he couldn't believe Bai Ruoyao's words at all.

Sure enough, the baby-faced youth raised his hand the next second. "It is a pity. Tang Tang, I want to give you the die but I don't have the number 6 die now." He turned towards Santa Claus. "I give up."

Santa had been listening to the dialogue of Tang Mo's group with relish and he helplessly understood what was going on. "Children, how are you so kind and willing to work with your companions. Every duel, you will end the battle before starting. Well, Santa Claus likes honest and kind children the most. Take your die."

Bai Ruoyao took the number 1 die from the sock with a smile.

He told Tang Mo that he would give the 6 points die to Tang Mo. Unfortunately, he didn't have the 6 point die and it was impossible for him to give it to Tang Mo.