Rain on my Parade.

Start from the beginning

While Cecile watched the floor, and Hotch closed his eyes, something suddenly splashed on his head. Confused, Hotch looked up just as a smile suddenly branched on Cecile's face. 'You were right. What do you want for dinner?' He asked when the rain suddenly began falling even harder.

'I love the rain,' Cecile mumbled as she closed her eyes again and opened her mouth, her arms spread out as she seemed to hug the air. Water was pouring harder and faster than Hotch had ever seen it. A loud cheer and whooping laugh left her lips as she got drenched, her shirt turning transparent as her bra became visible, and Hotch felt himself smile at the carefree attitude she had.

Suddenly snapping out of the trance that Hotch found himself in, his creased eyes fought to see through the heavy rain and dark sky. 'CeCe, we need to get out of here. Come on,' he called, but she didn't move until he grabbed her hand and pulled her towards shelter a short distance away. In the small outlook of a bridge, Hotch pushed Cecile under and then against the wall before he pushed his chest against her.

Still smiling, the pair were out of breath as they then turned and glanced at the pouring world a short distance away from them. Usually the pair would smile if they were in that situation, but as they met eyes, they both felt their chests constrict. Hotch's hand lifted to her cheek, and his other one grabbed her hip, pushing her against the wall even more while her arms wrapped around his waist and pulled him closer.

Closing their eyes, the pair of them moved closer, their lips inching closer together. Their lips barely grazed when lightning ran through the sky, followed by an echo as loud thunder echoed out. Pulling apart, the pair quietly chuckled before Hotch rested his forehead against hers. Their breath began levelling out when they pulled apart. Sticking her hand out, Cecile watched as Hotch clapped his over her open palm. 'Let's hope we don't get lost,' she commented before running ahead, pulling him behind her.

Back at the car, the pair laughed like kids as Hotch pulled his jacket off and turned the heating up. 'You are out of your mind,' Hotch remarked as he saw Cecile pull her underwear off, using it to tie her hair up.

'What? I barely put them on. I had to change on the jet because my other ones didn't match my skirt nicely. Besides, you're the one who's flashing your nipples,' Cecile retorted, gently pressing one of the dark marks on his chest.

'And I didn't need to know what sort of underwear you wear. Thongs don't look comfortable,' Hotch added quietly while he tried to navigate the indistinguishable roads.

'They call it a T-string. And it looks like a hairband when it's in. I've done it before when I'm caught short. Besides, it feels so nice when you pull it out. Just imagine someone running their fingers through your hair, and then make it a hundred times better,' Cecile replied 

Shaking his head, Hotch smiled as he turned a corner and they pulled up to the hotel. 'You know how to create an image,' he remarked before grabbing the door handle.

Together, the pair ran to the back of the car and grabbed their bags before making it into the hotel where Rossi met them with a smirk on his face. 'You two took your time. Did you see anything?' He asked while approaching them and placing a key in Hotch's hand. 'I am sorry, but we're a room short. I figured you two can share since you get along so well. All of our rooms have single beds, so we can't share.'

Hotch glared at Rossi who was playing innocent while looking at Cecile who was shaking her head. 'Dave, we can discuss this later,' he ground out before walking towards the floor while she followed quietly.

The door quietly closed behind Cecile as she tried not to set Hotch off, she hadn't seen him so bothered in a while. Placing her bag down, clothes were found but ignored when she opted to talk to him. 'Hey, I'm not a bad roommate. In fact, you're the snorer,' she teased while placing a kind hand on his lower back, she then ran it up and spread her fingers out.