42

ARC 10

Mini poll:

Pick an option.

1) No ships. (Izuku x No one)

2) IzuOcha. (Izuku x Ochaco)

3) Other? (doesn't have to be specific to Izuku) (Example: Iida x Ochaco)

Chapter 42: The First Move

ONE MONTH LATER...

"How long do we have to wait before we can enter the room?" asked Hado Nejire. Nejire was a girl with long pale-blue locks and doe eyes. She was a continuous runner-up in the UA Beauty Pageant Contest.

"We need to make the grandest entrance of all entrances the world has ever known!" The blonde third-year's name was Togata Mirio. He smiled with determined eyes. "These first-years need to be smitten by the power of humor!"

"I can't do this.." voiced the wimpiest of the three. He had dark wispy hair that hid most of his eyes. "How did I even make it into the Big Three anyway?"

"Don't be like that, Amajiki. Maybe you should eat some clams so that you can grow a tough exterior!"

"Yes! Channel your inner clam, my guy!"

The door opened. The three third-years were faced with a grumpy thirty-year old with eyebags heavier than their backpacks.

"You three may come in now. Remember the rules." Aizawa had a stern voice, as usual. Mirio had Aizawa as a teacher for a whole year, and still hadn't gotten completely used to his grumpiness.

However, Aizawa somehow seemed grumpier these days.

III

The students of Class A were met with a new school obstacle.

A new student had been newly admitted into the course during the change of semester. It was a big change.

Because of this big change, work studies had been postponed until now to give students time to adjust. The new student was admitted from General Studies. Some students were warmer to him than others.

The "Big Three" of UA had introduced the topic of hero work studies, and even gave a demonstration of their quirks to the students of Class 1A.

It was an exhausting day. The entirety of Class 1A had failed to defeat Togata Mirio, which made it an exhausting defeat as well. Some of the students had to stop by Recovery Girl.

1A DORMITORY

"Hey Shinsou! Do you have any preferences for what movie to watch? Thursdays are movie nights now that you're in our dormitory!"

Shinsou Hitoshi, the new student, had eyebags almost more prominent than his new sensei. He was relatively shy and reserved. However, he was very respectful and courteous. He definitely contrasted heavily from the student whom he replaced.

"Um, I don't really know.."

"Do you like action movies? Comedies? Romance? Although, you don't really strike me as a romance type."

"I guess anything is fine really.."

"What was your old dormitory like? What was General Studies like?"

"Stop interrogating the new guy, Kaminari." Sero looked over his shoulder at Kaminari from the kitchen. "You'll scare the poor guy away."

"No, it's fine. I'm willing to answer any questions.."