Hotch was working, but he was slower than usual as he glanced at Cecile from the corner of his eye from time to time. 'What time are your family due to arrive? I am sure you can leave work early to see them. Or they could visit you in the office. I know it isn't often that you get the chance to see them, Cecile,' he kindly murmured.

'I can manage myself,' Cecile retorted while she pulled her file out and began working on her case report.

'I'm not saying you can't manage yourself. But as your boss, I would need to agree to you taking time off,' Hotch replied quietly.

'Are you going to talk to me for the next two hours? Because if you are, tell me now, and I'll find another seat,' Cecile snapped, making a few agents glance at her before they looked away again.

Without either of them speaking for the duration of the flight, they eventually landed and went their separate ways to their cars as they drove to work. Most of the morning was spent getting the reports written for the case they had just closed while other documents also needed seeing to. But just when everyone was done with their late lunches, Cecile suddenly stood and loudly slammed her phone against her desk. 'Woah, someone's angry. What's up?' Prentiss asked.

'I was going to drop my phone onto my soft, cushioned chair. Luckily, I have lightning-fast reflexes and managed to smack my phone so that not only was it falling, but I effectively slam-dunked it into my desk,' Cecile explained as she checked her phone for chips and cracks.

'You are extra clumsy today. What's up?' Prentiss asked while stretching, tired and full from a large lunch.

Cecile shook her head, telling her that it didn't matter before she grabbed her file and walked up to Hotch's office. Knocking, she waited for him to call her in. 'Oh, CeCe, I was going to ask if you if you had an update on the Jersey case. Strauss has just called me,' he mentioned casually as he waved his hand, beckoning her in.

'I'll email it across to you. This is my report of events,' Cecile informed him while placing the report on his desk. 'Don't call me that. Least of all at work,' she murmured before stepping away, and as Hotch tried to respond, he noticed her whole body tense.

Looking at what Cecile could see, his eyes landed on five individuals who were being ushered by Anderson into the conference room. Hotch curiously watched the tension building in her before she suddenly stalked out of the room and pulled her hair into what she hoped was a messy bun. 'Hey, are they your family?' Reid asked as he watched her practically run across to them as they were pushed through the door and into the meeting room.

'My neighbour has my information in case of an emergency. I have a feeling that he has something to do with this,' Cecile complained as she stood by her desk as Garcia walked into the bullpen.

'Hey, your family just cleared security downstairs,' Garcia mentioned as she walked up to Cecile, who was staring at the five people stood around as Anderson walked from the room.

Drawing a crowd, the agents who were in the bullpen followed Cecile as she composed herself and walked up to the conference room. 'Hello, you rotten lot,' she greeted them, her British accent seemingly growing stronger at the sight of them.

'CeCe,' the two younger girls chimed happily as they met her with a hug. 'Why didn't you tell us that you worked with the FBI? It's so cool, and you look so different since we last saw you. I love the hair, and you work out a lot more now,' one of them rambled.

Stood behind the pair were her parents and an older woman. On their faces sat smug knowledge as if they just knew better. 'I've been working my mouth, ask the team,' Cecile remarked while looking at her parents and older sister. 'Sorry, where are my manners?' She asked no one while pulling away from her younger sisters and looking at Prentiss, Reid and Garcia. Rossi soon followed as he anticipated something interesting.