𝐈𝐧𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐲

(A/N)
(Hey, please skip the first chapters and jump over to somewhere like chapter 40-50. It'll save you from the cringe of the first few chapters, darling.)

Sherlock put down the book he was reading when he heard a knock from the door. Sherlock got up from the soft, red armchair he was sat on and walked to the door. He opened the door to see John holding his chest, whilst trying to catch his breath. "John?! What's wrong?" Sherlock asked surprised. He took a quick look at his friend's clothes. "You're coming from The Yard, right? Is it another boring case?" Sherlock rolled his eyes. "No, well, yes." John said between breaths. "But it's different. William was the victim this time." Sherlock's heart dropped at those words. "W- What?" He quickly walked past John and ran outside, leaving John confused. John had never seen Sherlock in a hurry like this ever before. "Guess William is a dear friend to Sherlock" He thought to himself and grabbed Sherlock's keyes, Sherlock forgot before leaving.

Sherlock ran down the streets of London. He gained loads of confused looks as he ran. It was raining and really windy. Sherlock's hairtie gave in to the strong breeze and his hair spread free on his coat. Sherlock was soaked wet when he got to The Yard.

Lestrade looked at Sherlock's worried blue eyes as he held his chest tightly trying to breathe. "I assume you're here because of William?" Lestrade asked. Sherlock nodded and shook some water off of his coat. "He's upstairs. But I suppose I should warn you about his condition-" Sherlock didn't want to hear the end of that sentence. He pushed Lestrade out of his way and made his way upstairs in record speed.

William was laying on a wooden bed in the middle of a otherwise empty room. His eyes were closed, and his torso and arms were covered in bandages. William's chest moved up and down shaking, showing that he was breathing but it was painful for him.

Sherlock's heart ached to see William like this. He walked beside William's bed slowly and grabbed his hand carefully. William's hand felt cold and fragile in Sherlock's. Sherlock felt William's hand move a bit, trying to grab his better but it seemed really hard for William in his current condition. Sherlock held William's hand tighter to make sure William knew Sherlock was there.

Sherlock felt warm tears form in his eyes as he looked at the blonde laying down below him. "Please... Get better for me..." Sherlock's voice sounded broken as he whispered to William. "Please..." He repeated in a shaky tone. Sherlock placed William's hand back beside William's fragile body. As he turned around to leave he felt something grab his sleeve. "Don't go." William looked at Sherlock. He managed to open his eyes but they looked tired. "I'm sorry for causing trouble for you again, Sherly." William looked actually apologetic. "No! You aren't causing any problem William!" Sherlock grabbed William's hand again. "I'm glad..." William's voice faded away as he closed his eyes again. Sherlock felt William's hand starting to feel more dull and colder. "William?!" He tried to shake William awake. William didn't wake up. Sherlock saw some blood coming through William's bandages. "SOMEONE! HELP!" Sherlock stormed to the hallway.