Chapter 45 :

Veldanava is training both Lucia and Rudra when he suddenly ask them to stop for a Break.

Veldanava : "Okay, That's enough! We will rest for 1 Hour and we will continue this for the rest of the day."

After he said that, Rudra immediately falls down while Lucia just release a satisfy sigh.

Lucia takes the blanket from her Pocket Dimension and prepares it. She lay down some food and invite Rudra and Veldanava to eat. Rudra accepted it happily while Veldanava refuse because he have a Cake with him.

The three is eating peacefully without any kind of disturbance when suddenly....

Lucia : "Hey Sensei, What happened yesterday?"

Veldanava : "Why did you ask?"

Lucia : "I'm just curious. I mean, You were really hurry at that time."

Veldanava : "Hmmm, I see. Well It's a Family problem so I can't tell you."

Rudra : "Even if it's just a little?"

Veldanava : "Yes."

Rudra : "That's disappointing but it's a Family problem so I guess it's none of our Business."

Veldanava :"Thanks for understanding." He said and take a bite from his Cake.

They continue their eating when Lucia ask.

Lucia : "Hey Sensei, I just want to ask, Are you the Strongest?"

Veldanava : "What makes you think that?" He said while grinning slightly.

Veldanava knows that Lucia is trying to hide her Skill to Rudra and Veldanava is trying to tease her by saying this.

Lucia frown a little bit because she didn't know how to explain this without revealing her Skill to Rudra when Raphael suddenly suggested.

Raphael : [ I have suggestion, Master. Would you like to hear it? Yes/No? ]

Lucia : [ Yes! A thousand Yes!! ]

Raphael : [ Understood, Here's the suggestion..... ]

Lucia : "Well since you were a True Dragon I thou-" She didn't finish what he was about to say when Veldanava interrupt her.

Veldanava : "Why did you think I am True Dragon? As far as I know, I didn't reveal that to any of you? Besides, I know I always show up in my Dragon Form but is that enough for you to conclude that I'm a True Dragon?"

Raphael : [ Tch. ]

Lucia : [ Eh? Raphael did you just-. ]

Raphael : [ It's just your Imagination, Master. ]

Lucia : [ Right, There's no way you can click your tongue. You don't even have a body, Hahaha. ]

Raphael : [ Master, I suggest you to say this... ]

Lucia : "Well from one of the Books from our Library, I read that a Normal Dragon can't transform to Human Form while True Dragon can. Though, It just a Theory but considering they're the strongest race, There is a possibility that it's not a theory anymore, right?"

Veldanava : "That book is pretty advance, Mind if I Borrow it? For research purposes."

Lucia : "Ahh, I-it's in our Library, So can I take it tommorow?"

Veldanava : "Sure." He said and smile which make Lucia blush a little. 'I know you will just make Raphael make a book about that but who cares? It's for my Entertainment so it's fine."