Chapter 6: Decisions

40 Years has passed since Veldanava was born, Rimuru and Ciel experience so many things, Like picnic, swimming, eating and many more.

You might be wondering, How did Rimuru and Ciel only experience this now? Well it's because they have no reason to go, Not until Veldanava was born.

It's start 2 years after Veldanava was born.

In the Middle of the Void, we see Veldanava and Rimuru talking.

Veldanava is asking if they can go at one of the planet his parent Created. Rimuru immediately refuse saying they can't go there because of the balance he put on each Planet.

Veldanava tries to convince his father but it's prove to be useless, because of this Veldanava has no choice but to use his most powerful skill, that even his Mother, Ciel, Cannot resist. Ultimate Skill : Puppy Eyes.

When Rimuru see that Veldanava is about to give up, he release a sigh. When he is about to Leave Veldanava called him causing to look back.

Veldanava : "Dad"

Rimuru : "Hm? What is i-"

He didn't get to finish his word because of what Veldanava did.

Veldanava : "Can we go Please?" Veldanava said while using his skill.

Rimuru seeing this immediately accepted his request without thinking. Veldanava after hearing this, Celebrate. Why? because not only he can now go to the planet, his skill works on his dad too.

Rimuru after realizing what he said immediately tries to take it back, but when he see how happy Veldanava is, he smile and decided to let it go.

Since then they visit many planet and experience many things, Things that they can't experience in the Void.

60 years has passed, In the middle of the Night, we see a House. Inside the house, there are three people sleeping, On the right side of the bed is the Father, Rimuru. On the left is the Mother, Ciel. And in the Middle is their Son, Veldanava.

Veldanava and Ciel is seen sleeping peacefully, While Rimuru is lost on his Thoughts. After a Minute Ciel woke up, She see her Husband on his Thoughts.

Ciel : << Dear are you okay? >>

Rimuru after hearing his Wife's Voice, Look at her. Ciel is getting worried as time pass by, She is about to ask him what's wrong, When Rimuru talk.

Rimuru : "Ciel, should we train Veldanava?"

Rimuru ask his all Wife, knowing that she has an answer to his Question.

Ciel : << Hmm, Certainly we should train Veldanava, I mean there are so many powerful being that getting born, and most of them could kill Veldanava. Even though we were always there for him it's not like he will always stay at his Nest right? So yes, we should train Veldanava. >>

Ciel answer frowning at the thought og Veldanava Leaving his Nest and Worst of all Veldanava Getting killed.

Rimiru : "I see, I'm gonna talk to him Tommorow. If he accept the training, Then i'm gonna start his training One week from now."

Ciel : << If he refuse? >>

Rimuru : "If he refuse then, i guess i'm just gonna give him the one of my Ultimate skill."

Ciel : << I see so you're gonna give him that skill huh. >>

Rimuru : Nods "Yes That skill, well it's already late so we should probably sleep. Goodnight Ciel."

Ciel : << Goodnight Dear. >>

Tomorrow come, We see a Family of three preparing for breakfast. The mother, Ciel, is cooking. While the father, Rimuru and his Son, Veldanava, is preparing the table.

20 minutes has passed, the food is ready. They put the Food on the table and sit down. They eat in Peace. Veldanava is eating happily, Ciel is eating in silence, while Rimuru is on his thought.

After a Minute, Rimuru decided to talk to his son about his Training.

Rimuru : "Veldanava."

Veldanava : "Hm? What is it, Dad?"

Rimuru : "Well, me and your Mom talk last night. We decide that we will train you. Of course, you can Refuse if you want to."

Veldanava : "I see. Well before I decide my answer, Can I ask a few Question?"

Rimuru : "Yes, Go ahead."

Veldanava : "Why did you decided to train me? I mean I'm strong, so why?"

Rimuru : "It's because of many powerful being that getting born, Most of them could kill you, Even with your current strength. So we decided that we train you in order to protect yourself."

Veldanava : "Why did you only tell me this now?"

Rimuru : "Well it's because we want you to enjoy your life first, All of things that I created has both side, Beautiful and Ugly side. We want you to see the Peace and Beauty side of this Creation first, Before you see the Cruelty and Ugly side." He said and take a sip from his Coffee. "Beside you already see some Robbery, Murder and because of TV, you see/hear Reports about Rape. So, I know that you know what i'm talking about."

Veldanava : "Hmm, Indeed, I already see/hear some of them. So, When we will start then?"

Rimuru : "One week from now on. We will go back to the Void. For now enjoy the last week here, Because we will not go back here for a Longtime."

Veldanava after hearing this got shock, Why? Because if even his Father, the one who thinks that a Year is just a day, Thinks that Century is just a Month, And thinks that Millennium is just a Year, said the Word Longtime, Means that the time they will spend in their training is really, reeeaaaaally longtime.

After a week of them staying on the planet, Veldanava really take his time, Playing every single arcade in their area, Eating all the foods he can order and many more.

Now time has come and Rimuru and his Family is ready to go back in the Void.

Rimuru : "Ready?" Rimuru asked getting a nod from the two.

Rimuru : "Well then, let's go!" He shouted and prepare a skill that can send them to the Void.