Chapter 36 : The Date!

In the middle of the Road, We see two individual walking beside eachother. One having a neutral expression while the other is trying to stop herself from grinning.

They're walking in peace when she suddenly ask....

Ramiris : "Veldora-sama, Where do you want to go?"

Veldora : "Hm? Wherever you recommend."

Ramiris : "I see. Then, Veldora-sama Would you like to go in one of the foodstall around here?"

Veldora : "Sure."

Ramiris ; "I see, Please follow me, Veldora-sa-." She didn't get to finish what she was about to say when Veldora interrupt him.

Veldora : "Veldora, Just Veldora. Please drop the -sama."

Ramiris ; "As you wish, Veldora-san."

Veldora : "Drop the honorific. I want to enjoy this trip with someone I consider as equal and I already consider you as my equal, So if you please."

Ramiris got surprise on what she hears. I mean, A True Dragon, Who is consider as the Most Strongest race, is considering someone as his/her equal!?

Ramiris : "It would be my Honor, Veldora."

Veldora : "That's better. Now would you lead me to the foodstall you're talking about?"

Ramiris : "Yes, Follow me."

They continue their travel in peace until they reach the Foodstall. They order some food and Veldora immediately got disappointed.

Veldora : "This is not good. This taste is bland. I couldn't even taste anything."

Ramiris : "I'm sorry." She said regretfully.

Veldora : "Hm? Don't worry about it." He said and thought about something. "Hey, Do you have a house?"

Ramiris : "I don't know if it will be call a house but yes, I do have something I can call house."

Veldora : "Do you have any kind of Ingredients in your House?"

Ramiris : "My 'house' is inside of the Forest so I think I do?"

Veldora : "I see. We will continue our Dat- I mean our trip in your House."

Ramiris : "Understand. Once again, I'm sorry for disappointing you, Veldora."

Veldora : "As i said, Don't worry about it." He said while walking forward when he suddenly stop. "You know that I don't know where your house is, right?" He said and look over his Shoulder to see Ramiris blushing from embarassment.

Ramiris : "Ah! Y-yes! F-follow me." She frantically said and run towards Veldora and leads him towards her 'House'.

Veldora, Seeing this smile and follow Ramiris while thinking.

Veldora : 'This girl is really cute. No wonder she was able to make me fall inlove with her.'

*Ramiris POV*

Ramiris : 'Ahhh, This is really embarassing. Why did he have to compliment me so much that day, anyway!? Now i can't even look at him without remembering those Compliments!' I thought while calming myself.

Now you all might be wondering, Do i  have feeling for Veldora? The answer is Yes. I fell-inlove with Veldora because of his Compliments.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not that easy woman, It's just that his Compliments seems....different? Sure, When we first met, No one compliments me because well The only one who have consciousness there is the 7 Demon that according to Veldanava-sama, Those 7 didn't even care about someones beauty.