Chapter 37 : The Date! Part 2.

Veldora and Ramiris just finish their Dish, Ramiris was about to prepare the Table when Veldora stooped her.

Veldora : "Wait, Don't prepare the Table."

Ramiris : "Eh? Where are we gonna eat, then?"

Veldora : "I have perfect Place for that." He said and store all of the food in his Imaginary Space.

Ramiris got confused but didn't question it.

Veldora : "Here, Hold my hand. "

Ramiris : "Ah Yes!"

Veldora : "Hold on tight, okay?" He said and look at Ramiris who nodded.

After Veldora said that, He teleport both of them in the place where he plans to eat her- I mean, To eat with her.

After they reach their Location, Ramiris slwoly look around and see a most Beautiful scenery that she ever see in her Life.

Ramiris : "Wow, This is........Beautiful." She said while looking around.

Veldora : I told you, This is the perfect place to eat." He said and take out all of the good in his Imaginary Space and prepare it.

Ramiris just nodded as a response and try to analyse this World and see some spirits who is........much older than her!?

Ramiris : "Wait wait wait! Why do i sense spirit in this World? And how come they're older than me!? When was this Planet created, anyway!?"

Veldora : "Hm? This Planet was created before i was even born so it makes sense that the spirit here is much older than you. Don't worry though, They will follow your order because Dad give an Order to all of them that they must follow Brother and Brother order them that they must follow your order."

Ramiris : "You have a Father!?" She shouted in surprise. 'Even though I already know that he has a Parents, I don't want him to suspect that I hear all of his Compliments before so I must continue this act of not knowing his Parents.' She thought while acting surprise.

Veldora : "Hm? Did I not tell you that?"

Ramiris : "Yes! You didn't tell me a single thing!"

Veldora : "I see. Well, Let's eat first and I will tell you the story of my Parents while eating."

Ramiris : "You better be, Hmph!" She said and sat down and eat the food he cooked. 'Beside, How am I supposed to take their support if I don't know a single thing about them? I only know what they look like and nothing else!"

Veldora : "How am I gonna start? Hmmm, First of all, My Father's name is Rimuru, Rimuru Tempest. While my Mothers name is Ciel, Ciel Tempest."

Ramiris : "I see." 'So, That's the name of my Father-in-law and Mother-in-law? Kyaa!!! I really call them that!? How embarassing!!'