Chapter 9: Velzard.

In the middle of the Void, We see three story house. Inside of the House is three Individual watching the egg.

1 Year has passed since Veldanava's Sister was born. They are watching the egg because anytime by now the egg will hatch.

They hear the egg Scratching indicating that the dragon inside of the egg is about to go out. The three notice the Change of the Temperature, Ciel look at Rimuru and ask him if he can put a Barrier to which he did. After a Minute, The dragon burst egg open. Now we see a Cute looking Dragon staring at the Figure infront of her, Veldanava and Rimuru decided to stare back.

 Now we see a Cute looking Dragon staring at the Figure infront of her, Veldanava and Rimuru decided to stare back

After a Minute, Rimuru decided to break the staring Contest and Get to the Point.

Rimuru : "Ahem! Greetings to you, My name is Rimuru, I'm your Father. On my left side is Your Mother, Ciel. On my right side is Your Brother, Veldanava. As you already guessed you were just a Newborn Dragon, You don't have a name yet, As such i will give you one."

Rimuru put his finger on his Chin, Suddenly Ciel speak breaking his thoughts.

Ciel : << Wait! >>

Rimuru : "Hm? What is it, Ciel?"

Ciel : << I would like to name her. I already think a name for her After all. >>

Rimuru : "Ohhh! Why didn't you say it earlier, Hm! Go ahead and name her."

Ciel : << How about Velzard? Frost Dragon Velzard. >>

Rimuru : "Ohhh! A good name! Not only a good name, you even thought her a title!"

Ciel hearing the praise just nodded, She may look calm outside but she is Having a Celebration inside her head.

Ciel : << 'Yes!! Rimuru praise me!! When was the last time he praises me? Oh wait, He always praises me Heheheh.' >>

Rimuru : "Then from now on your name will be Velzard, Frost Dragon Velzard."

After Rimuru name her, Huge amount of his Magicule leave his body and cover the whole body of the dragon. You might be Wondering How did Rimuru not lose any of his Power? Why was he not weakening?

The answer is because of one of his Sealed skill, Wish of God, The effect of this ability is to make anything he wants happen, Everything he thinks of, will become reality. If he wants to not lose any kind of his Power, It will not lose. If he don't want to be weaken, He will not be weaken.

And beside that, He has Infinite Power. So of course a thing like this will not harm him in anyway.

After a minute, The Magicule around the Dragon Disappear, Now we see a 8 - 9 year old with a beautiful white-hair. She has pure white skin with cold and bewitching blue diamond colored eyes and bright white lips.