Chapter 43 : ..........

After Veldanava finishes his Trainig with Rudra and Lucia, He goes home and see Velzard and Velgrynd eating a Cake.

Veldanava : "Hey, What are the two of you doing? Didn't Veldora forbid us to eat any cakes?"

Velgrynd : "Ah! You're here, Brother! We have Good news! Veldora remove our Punishments!!"

Velzard : "That's right! His condition is that The Only cake we will get to eat is the Cake who has our name on it. Which makes it even more better because all of the Cakes he made for us is all of our Favorite Flavor!!"

Veldanava : "Really!? Where's mine, then!?"

Velgrynd : "In the Kitchen! Now go and take my Cake too!"

Velzard : "Mine too!"

Veldanava : "Yes!" He said and run towards the Kitchen. He see the cake who has his name. "This is really my Favorite Flavor, A Chocolate Cake." He said and Take one Cake. He also take one Cake for Velgrynd which has a Flavor of Strawberry and Velzard who has a Flavor of Red Velvet.

He goes to the Living room and give the cake to Velzard and Velgrynd. He sits down and savor each and every bite he takes from his Cake.

Veldanava : 'Ahhh, How I missed this. One week without a cake is a nightmare. I will never take any cake he make for Ramiris, Never.' He thought while enjoying the Cake.

They enjoy their Cake for the Whole night without sleeping.

The Next day comes and the Three siblings is still eating some cakes. Veldora woke up and goes to the living room and got surprise by what he saw.

Veldora : "You all are still eating!?"

Velgrynd : "Eh? Ohhh! Veldora! You're awake! Come and join us!"

Veldora : "Nonono, How are you still eating? And most importantly, How many cake did you all eat?"

Veldanava : "Huh? Ohh, I already ate 18 Cakes. Velgrynd and Velzard already eat all of their Cake and take mine so they can still eat. So now, I also don't have a cake."

Veldora : "So your telling me that you three eat all of the cake I made? 63 Cakes and you all eat it with just one sitting!?"

Velzard : "What's the problem, anyway?"

Veldora : "The 'problem'? The 'problem'!? That cake is supposed to last for the whole week!! I only plan to make 7 cakes for each one of you for the whole week but I remember that the three of you likes my cake so I make 21 Cake for each of you and you're telling me that you all eat that in a day!?"

Veldanava : "Eh? R-really?"

Veldora : "Yes! Really!"

Velzard : "Does that mean t-that...."

Veldora : "Yes, You three won't have a cake for this week. You need to wait for next week so you can eat another cake."

Velgrynd : "Wait! C-can y-you do something a-about it? W-we're s-siblings, r-right?"

Veldora look at Velgrynd and see her with pleading eyes. He also look towards his two siblings and see them at the same state as Velgrynd.

Veldora : sigh "Well it's kinda my fault because I didn't warn the three of you so I guess I should make another cake. But! The one I will make should last for whole week, okay!?"

All : "Yes! We promise!!"

Veldora : "Good." He said and walk towards the kitchen to start his work.