Chapter 27: The Battle! Part 2

*Veldora's Side*

In the East side of the Continent, Dante and Sophie is seen floating in the sky. Dante wiping the blood in his Mouth while Sophie is getting ready for Veldora to come.

Dante : "Damn, That punch is strong!" He said excitedly while grinning. "To think a Punch could cause this much Damage, How Exciting."

Sophie : "Nah, You're defense is just Weak." She said nonchantly.

Dante : "The f*ck did you say?" He said while glaring at Sophie.

Sophie : "I said, You're defense is just WEAK." She said while emphasizing the word 'weak'

Dante : "You want to go?" He said and point his sword to Sophie.

Sophie : "I would like to beat your pathetic ass but our enemy is already here." She said and glare at the Flying figure getting closer to them.

Meanwhile, Veldora is flying to where Dante and Sophie is while thinking.

Veldora : 'Should i send Parallel Existence to wipe out the army? I wonder if Parallel Existence can take power from the Enemy and send it to the Original?' He thought when he Heard a Familiar Voice in his Head.

Rimuru : [ Yes, The Parallel Existence can take power from enemy and give it to you. ]

Veldora : [ Thanks for the Information, Dad. ] He reply and create Three Parallel Existence. "Listen up you three, I want you to kill all of the Monster you come across and absorb them. Do you three understand?" He ask getting a nod from the Three. "Now go!"

Veldora : "Well, Why don't you attack first?" He said and turn around to see Dante and Sophie already pointing their Sword at him.

Dante : "As you wish." He said and charged at Veldora at High speed followed by Sophie.

Dante slash at Veldora which he Block using his Weapon, Sophie tries to attack from above which Veldora see and use Shadow Step from one of the Corpse on the Ground.

Dante and Sophie see that Veldora is in the ground charged at Veldora at Fullspeed. Veldora use this as his Advantage and slash with fullforce towards Dante and Sophie, The both of them didn't have enough time to react and perpare for the slash.

The two was send flying and hit so many Monsters killing them in the Process. They manage to survive but with a Big slash in their stomach which is.......not Healing!?

Dante : "What did you do!?" He ask and glare at Veldora while trying to heal himself.

Sophie : "And how did that attack pass through our Barrier?" She ask calmly and try heal herslef.

Veldora : "Hm, So you two notice, huh. But oh well! You're bound to notice it anyway so i might as well tell you." He said while puting his Weapon infront of him. "This weapon of mine has the ability to interfer with your Regeneration and reduce it by 85% in which, as you can see, is working properly. It can also detroy everything that it cuts but it seems that you two have a Resistance to that so right now, It's useless."

Veldora : 'Well, I kinda lie to them. I mean, This weapon can indeed reduce the Enemy's Regeneration Effect but only by 60% but with the help of Turn Null energy and my Ultimate skill, I was able to add it's effect by 25%.' He thought while looking at the two who has a shock expression on their Face.

I mean, Fighting someone who has a weapon that can reduce your Regeneration effect by that big!? Yeah, they fought with the wrong person

Sophie : "What about the Barrier?" She ask while trembling in fear.