Chapter 42 : Rudra and Lucia Part 2.

1 Week has passed since Velgrynd and Veldanava receive their Punishment. During those Days, Velgrynd suffer greatly. Her mind is a mess and her Appearance is also a mess.

Velzard also visits the Heavenly place to eat some bakes that Veldora made and also got depressed when she hears their Punishment. She and Velgrynd is always on the Table with their head low and saying things like.

Velgrynd : "Cake...... Where's my cake..... I want it...... Give me my cake........"

Velzard : "Why did i also receive that punishment........ It's not fair...... Give me my Cake......."

Veldanava on the otherhand is in the Kitchen trying to create some cake so he will be able to eat one. He's been practicing for the whole week and still wasn't able to make one.

Veldanava : "Another failure?" sob "I want a cake....... Please...... Anyone...... Give me a cake....."

Veldora is in the House of Ramiris and chatting happily with her without knowing the effect of his punishments towards his siblings.

Meanwhile In the faraway land, We see one Man and one Woman. The Woman is dragging the Man when the man shouted.

Rudra : "No!!! Lucia!!! Let go of me!!! H-He's gonna torture me!!!! Didn't you see his eyes!? He don't want to train me!!! He wants to torture me!!!"

Lucia : sigh "Brother, He's gonna train you and make you stronger. Isn't that what you want? To become strong?"

Rudra : "Yeah, I want to become strong but His eyes scary!! He want to torture me!!!"

Lucia : "He's not gonna torture you........ Probably."

Rudra : "Probably!? Prabably!!!?? You're not even sure and you want me to go there!? Ahhhh!!! Let go of me, Lucia!!!"

Lucia : sigh "Stop screaming, Brother. Let just go." She said and drag Rudra to where the Dragon is.

Rudra : "Nooooo!!!!"

After 3 Hours of walking, They were able to reach the Dragons teritorry. They look around and see no Dragon in-sight.

Rudra : phew "It seems like the Dragon isn't here. Come Lucia, Let's go home."

Veldanava : "I wonder where is that Dragon?"

Rudra : "I don't know and Don't ask me. I don't want to know, okay?"

Veldanava : "Why is that?"

Rudra : "Becau-." He stop talking when he realize the Voice that's talking to him is not a Feminine voice. "Lucia, Please tell me you just change your Voice. Please."

Lucia : "No Brother, I did not change my Voice. You're talking to the Dragon or soon to be your Teacher." She said and pointed her Finger to the Back of Rudra.

Rudra slowly turn around and see the Dragon looking down on him. The Dragon golden eyes is looking at his soul analyzing if he is really worthy to become his Appreantice.

Veldanava : "Because? Tell me your Reason, I'm listening."

Rudra : "Haha I-it's n-nothing."

Veldanava : "Hmmmm, I see. Very well, I plan to go easy on you if you tell me your reason honestly but.... Oh well! Let's Start."

Rudra : "Wait! You plan to go easy on me if i tell you the truth!? I'm gonna tell you! List-."

Veldanava : "Too late, You have a chance before but you didn't use it." He said while trasnforming back to his Human Form. "Anyway here." He throw a sword to Rudra which he catch. "We will start your training from swordmanship first." He said and pick a stick of wood on the ground. "Ready?"