Chapter 35 : Long Time

*2 Billion Years Later*

It's been 2 Billion years since Rimuru and Ciel sleep. During that Time, So many things happen in the True Dragons.

Veldanava was able to finish his Universe 2 years after Rimuru sleep. It takes a lot of Time to create this because he intend to make this Universe the home of the Tempest Family.

Velzard and Velgrynd is still have their Rivalry on who is better at doing everything while Veldora was teased for the past 2 Billion years.

They always call him 'Sweetie' that they even forgot his real name.

Flashback..

Veldora : "Would you stop calling me Sweetie, already? It's been 1 Biilion year, For Dad sake!"

Velzard : "Eh? What are we supposed to call you, then?"

Veldora : "What else other than my real name?"

Veldanava : "Wait, So you're telling me that 'Sweetie' is not your real name?"

Veldora : "Of course! Do i look like a girl to have that name?"

Velgrynd : "What's your real name then?"

Veldora : "Huh? You.....forgot?"

Velgrynd : "Of course i would forget that! I've been calling you 'Sweetie' for the past Billion year. I really thought that was your real name."

Veldora : "It's Veldora! V-E-L-D-O-R-A."

Velzard : "Veldora? Hmm..... It's too mouthful to say so i'm gonna stick with Sweetie."

Velgrynd : "Me too."

Veldanava : "The same goes for me."

Veldora : "Ugh!"

And that's how Veldora is slowly accepting that his Sibling will start calling him as 'Sweetie' and not by his real Name.

End of Flashback..

Now we see the Tempest Siblings inside of the Palace that Veldanava created, Drinking and Eating the Food and drinks that was Created by Veldora himslef..

Velzard : "Hey, Brother."

Veldanava : "Hm?"

Velzard : "It's been a while since you visited the last Universe you created, Are you not gonna check on that?"

Veldanava : sigh "I will think about that later." He said and take a bite from his Cake.

Velgrynd : "Hey, Sweetie. Which Cake do you prefer? This one?" She said while showing a Chocolate Cake. "Or this One?" She said and show the Caramel Cake.

Veldora : "Hm? Well I prefer the Chocolate one."

Velgrynd : "I see. Here!" She said and give the Chocolate cake to Veldora which he Gladly accept.

Veldora : "Thank you." He said and take a bite from his Cake. "Oh, Brother. Can i visit that Universe?"

Veldanava : "Hm? Why? Are you planning to visit your Crush?" He said teasingly.

Veldora : "Yeah, I guess."

Velzard : "Kyaahh!! My younger Brother is Maturing!!" She said and hug Veldora.

Velgrynd : "Umu!" nods. "He accept that he is inlove with that Girl like an Adult!! I'm so proud of you!!" She said and also hug Veldora.

Veldora : "Wha-!? Stop it! You're embarassing me!!" He said while trying to push both of his Sister.