Chapter 47

~Kie's pov~

I could still feel him everywhere around my body, even in places he didn't got to touch yet. I could still feel his lips on mine. That kiss was nothing like our first kiss, this one was more sudden and rushed, i felt like i needed his lips on mine as much as i needed air.

As soon as I got out of the room I felt someone pulling me apart, snapping me out of my thoughts. My heart skipped a few beats until I realised who was the person.

"Since when is this happening" Sarah asked with a big smile on her face.

"Since yesterday" I said trying not to laugh at her enthusiasm.

"What? Why didn't you tell me" she asked.

"We didn't really talked about anyone knowing, I don't know if it's a good time for anyone else to know" I said.

Sarah looked at me for a while without saying anything. She didn't have the big smile on her face anymore which made me worry.

"About that" she started, looking towards the others. "I may or may not told John B"

"If John B knows then the whole Outer Banks knows" I said throwing my head back in annoyence.

He doesn't do it on purpose. Not even a little bit. But he can't help it. He'd always somehow spill everything out. He's not a bad liar though but it takes him only a few minutes to accidentally say everything to everyone.

"I promise I'll keep an eye on him" Sarah said before the door opened.

JJ went out of the room, looking at me and Sarah then opened his mouth like he was gonna say something but seemed to change his mind soon cause he turned on his feet and got towards the others.

"It'll be fun to tease you two with this after everyone will know you two are togheter" Sarah laughed, still looking at JJ.

I rolled my eyes and went after JJ towards the others with Sarah. As soon as we got there I could feel all the questions John B wanted to ask just from the way he was looking at us.

"So where to?" asked Pope.

"Right in front, we should get to the house in few minutes" said Sarah, pointing with her head towards the hotels and resorts around.

The whole place was full of people, hotels, resorts and souvenirs shops. Everyone was walking around in bathing suits and summer clothes, some of them were talking and laughing while others were buying food and souvenirs.

On the way to the house I noticed Sarah and John B quietly talking about something while Pope and Cleo were looking around at the souvenir shops. I stayed behind trying to keep up with the others but I didn't realise how much the exhaustion and the shot wound were hurting.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder that snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Are you okay?" JJ asked.

"Yeah just tired" I said, trying to give him a small reassuring smile but it didn't seem to help him.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

Before I could answer, the other stopped in front of a big house that had a small fence around it.

"Someone can climb on it and open it from inside" she said looking towards JJ.

"Well that's a perfect job for me" JJ said, winking towards me.

He started stretching a little and puttin on a show then jumped in two moves over the fence. He quickly opened it, then kept the door open while we were all getting in.

I was the last that got in so I stopped for a second before getting in. "It took you long enough" I said before I passed by him.

"You're welcome" he said closing the fence after me and going after the others.

When we got inside the house was clean and looked like someone was cleaning it on daily basis. There was no sign of dust and it looked like someone just went by to get it ready for us.

"How comes it's so clean here?" I asked sitting on the edge of the couch.

"Someone comes to clean it at the end of every week" Sarah said before opening the fridge and drawers. "All we have is some cereals but it won't be enough for all of us"

"We could go buy some food" said Pope. "I saw a grocery shop on the way here"

"Okay then, but let's hurry I'm starving" said John B.

"You wanna stay here and rest?" asked Cleo sitting down next to me and I just nodded knowing that they'll insist that I should stay no matter what I say.

"I'll stay here too, in case something happens" said JJ earning a raised eyebrow from Sarah.

"Okay then we'll try to be back as fast as we can" said Pope.

"You can rest in the guests room upstairs, it's the first door" Sarah said before leaving after the others.

I went upstairs with JJ without any of us saying anything. We got into a big light room with a bed, a nightstand and a small table with two armchairs. I layed down in the bed and soon after JJ sat too.

"So John B knows" I said trying to break the silence.

"I figured the second he looked at me when I got out of that room" he laughed turning to face me.

"How long you think it'll take for him to spill everything out?" I asked.

"I give him like two more hours until he's gonna go insane" JJ said.

"Well I mean it wouldn't be a bad thing for the others right?"

I waited for him to answer for what felt like hours even if it probably only took him a few seconds.

"It'd be the best thing" he said, giving me a quick kiss before pulling away. "I want the whole world to know that we're dating" he said before kissing the smile off my lips.

As soon as he said that I could feel the worry getting out of me with every kiss he gave me.

I don't know for how long we kept kissing but when he pulled away I noticed how kissed swollen his lips were. I could watch that lips forever. And kiss them.

"Wanna rest before the others are here?" he asked.

I didn't even relaise until he asked me this how tired I felt. I could've barely feel my legs and even if the wound wasn't hurting that bad it still did.

"Yeah that'd be great" I said before pulling the covers from the bed apart and getting under them.

I tried to close my eyes but I could've felt how tensioned he was. I turned to look at him and noticed him looking at the ceiling and ocasionally biting the inside of his cheek.

"Everything okay?" I asked.

He turned to look at me for a second and looked like he was about to talk but then he just nodded.

I didn't want to push him and make him talk. I knew JJ since forever and I knew that pushing him wasn't the right thing to do in this situation.

I tried to let it go when i noticed he closed his eyes. Luckily the sun was starting to go down so it wasn't that bright in the room. I could've easily fall asleep if I wouldn't have felt JJ shifting.

When he finally stopped for a second I turned to look at him again and this time he was with his back at me. I got closer, hugging him from behind and resting my head in the back of his neck.

"This okay?" I asked.

He was quite for a second before I finally felt him relaxing in the hug and his breath starting to become more and more peaceful.

"Yeah" he said quietly. "Yeah it's okay"

I moved my hand to pick up his, still in the hug and he slowly placed a small kiss on it before letting it fall over him again.

"Night Jay" I said, giving him a small kiss on the back of his neck.

"Night Kie"