Chapter 35

~Kie's pov~

"We need to look for him" I said trying to get up but Sarah stopped me again.

"We will look for him but you'll rest" she said.

"I'm sure he'll be back soon" said Cleo.

"He's been missing the whole day" I said.

"You can't come with us, the stitches need to heal and it'll hurt as hell walking" Pope said.

I looked at John B for help but he looked down at his feet without saying a word at first.

"He's right, you should rest especially since we don't have pain pills or anything" he finally said.

"I can't rest when JJ's missing" I said.

Sarah looked at the others for help but neither John B, Pope or Cleo said anything. She sat on the bed next to me and tried give me a small smile she defenitly didn't mean. You could easily see how worried she was too.

"I promise that we'll find him and as soon as we will, we'll call you" she said.

"I feel fine enough to go with you" I said annoyed.

"I'm sure he's okay, he's probably on the beach or smoking some joints" said John B.

"Fine, I'll stay but if you can't find it then I'm coming too" I said.

As soon as they left I started worrying again. He was missing and we had no idea where he was or if he was fine. Maybe he got in troubles or Rafe found him or maybe his dad was back.

Maybe it's my fault that he is now missing. I should've pick my words better or go after him.

I couldn't just stay and wait without doing anything.

I tried to get up, holding on the walls but as soon as my legs hit the floor I felt a sharp pain in the place I got shot.

I took deep breaths in and out, trying to make another step but it only got worse with every step.

I tried to walk towards the door for what felt like hours. When I finally reached the front door I had to take a small break otherwise I would've collapsed on the floor.

When I got up again I tried to hurry but it was pointless. The pain was too bad for running or walking at normal speed so I had to take small steps.

I didn't even think at first that my parents could see me walking around when I was supposed to be at the boarding school. I had no idea if they knew that I wasn't at the boarding school anymore or not but I didn't want to risk and be see by them.

But it didn't matter. All that mattered was JJ to be fine.

I walked for what felt like hours even if I was still on the cut and close to the Chateau. Outside it started to rain and it was hard to see anything cause of the darkness. I couldn't even take a step anymore so I entered into some bar so I could've sit for a second.

The bar was full of pogues that were drinking and dancing. I tried to make my way towards the couches but as soon as I reached them I saw JJ with some girl in his lap.

"So that's where you've been while everyone has been looking for you for hours?" I asked and for a moment I wanted to take the bottle from the table and throw it into him.

He took a small look at me then looked back at the girl who was in his lap with an apologetic look. He gave her another kiss that made me want to throw the bottle into the girl too and then looked back at me.

"I'm kind of busy now" he said and as soon as I heard his voice I could've tell he was wasted.

I moved closer away faster than I should've, trying to ignore the pain from the shot.