Chapter 9

~Kie's pov~

We were about to save John B and Sarah. But the things weren't like we planned.

First of all my and JJ's plan haven't worked as we planned to.

"Come on you'll be fine" he said giving me a helmet.

"Don't you need a helmet?" I asked.

"I only have one so it goes on you" he said.

I looked at the motorbike in front of us. It didn't seem like the best idea but it was the fastest one.

"You better not kill us" I said getting on the motorcycle.

I put on the helmet and put my hands around his waist.

"Hold on princess" he said starting the motorbike.

For the first seconds I couldn't tell besides what we pass. After a while I looked wround us. We were passing by the sea. I could feel the wind going through my hair. It was actually relaxing.

I put my head on JJ's shoulder and kept looking at the sea.

"You can take your nails off my skin now, we arrived" he said with a smirk stopping the motorbike.

"We should've told Pope and Cleo about this" I said getting off his motorbike.

I looked at JJ who was running towards the house.

"We do not have time" he said trying to open the door.

"Don't you think people will look strange? We're trying to open a door from a house that's not even ours"

"It wasn't even locked" he said trying to make the things sounds better.

I followed him into the house. I took my phone out for texting Pope to come here with the twinkie.

"Do you think now is a good time for looking on your phone?" He asked giving me a strange look.

"I was texting Pope, smartass" I said putting my phone back.

"The plan is simple. We enter, we attack, we win, we celebrate" he continued turning towards the door to close it.

"Be careful with the-" I started saying but the sound that the door made when JJ closed it stopped me.

"Door" I finished.

"My bad" he said with a inocent look.

Another door slammed after a few seconds.

"It's probably Rafe or Rose. I go to right you go to left" I said.

He nodded and run into a big living room. I knew the house perfectly. I spent a lot of time here when I was at school with the kooks. Me and Sarah were watching stupid movies in that living room or hanging out doing stupid kook stuffs togheter.

I didn't realise I stopped until I heard fast footsteps coming towards me.

I ran into the kitchen trying to ignore the sharp pain in my leg. Maybe I should go to a doctor. I didn't had time to hide because in a few minutes someone entered the door.

"You could open the front door without slamming it next time" said Rafe entering in the kitchen.

Instinctively I grabbed the first thing I found.

"A pan? Who do you think You Are? Rapunzel?" He joked moving closer to me.

He saw I didn't say anything so he continued.

"Why are you so mad? Let's watch a movie like old time. I will make popcorn" he said.

We used to watch movies togheter when Sarah wasn't home. All started when I've come to Sarah's house and she wasn't there. Rafe suggest me to watch a movie with him until Sarah's back. And then we did it almost every time Sarah was busy. I didn't tell her about this.

"Where's JJ?" I asked ignoring what he said.

"With Sarah and John B. He's okay, for now"

,,I won't let you hurt my friends"

He looked at me for a few seconds then a smirk appeared on his face.

,,Last time I checked, I was your friend too. Even more than that"

___________________________________________

Hiii! I know it's a short chapter but school is keeping me very busy I'll try to make the next chapter longer and better <3