Chapter 26

~Kie's pov~

I couldn't sleep. All I could think about was how to get more time.

It felt so strange to be alone. I couldn't even tell what time it was. I got up from the bed and went to look on the window that was still locked. It was too dark to see anything.

Suddenly I heard the the door lock moving. What could Rafe want at this hour?

It moved for a few more times before it finally opened. There was no light in the room so I couldn't see him well.

"Kie?" said a familiar voice.

I rushed to open the closest light.

"JJ?" I asked still in shock.

He was standing there, in front of me with a huge smile on his face. He almost seemed as shocked as me. I ran towards him and wrapped my arms around him.

"What are you doing here? How did you got here? And how did you open the door? Did you see Rafe?" I asked without giving him time to answer.

"We're here to take you back" he said still holding me in the hug. "The others are waiting for us in the car" he added.

I didn't know how to feel. I was so happy they were here but if Rafe finds them it'll be all my fault.

He broke the hug but keep holding my hands in his. He didn't look mad. Not even a little.

I was expecting him to be upset cause I didn't call or text him. Not even once. I know that I didn't have a choice but he didn't know that.

Instead of mad he seemed relieved. He had a small smile on his face and his hands were still holding mines. I don't know for how long we stayed there but I didn't even care.

It felt so good to finakly be close to him. I missed him. His jokes, his hair, his stupid smirks, his eyes. Everything.

"I'm sorry to interrupt but we should go" said another voice.

"A great time like always" JJ joked rolling his eyes.

"Sarah?" I asked and the blonde girl hurried to hug me.

"I missed you so much and we have a lot to talk about but now we need to go" she said grabbing my shoes from the floor and pointed with her head towards the door.

We rushed to get out of the hotel before Rafe would notice us. I still didn't know what time it was so I had no idea if he was still awake or no.

"How did you manage to unlock the door?" I asked.

"The old trick with the hanger" Sarah winked at me.

She thre me my shoes so I could put them on. Both Sarah and JJ looked like they haven't sleep for days. She was wearing her favourite shirt that was just a little up her stomach and John B's jacket over. The small birthmark she had on her stomach was easy to be spot now even if ut was barely seenable. She'd usually cover it up with make up.

Her birthmark wasn't something I haven't seen before. She had it, I'm pretty sure Wheezie had it on her arm too and so did Rafe, on his leg. It was hard to see it cause it wasn't bigger than a point but for some reasons it seemed familiar and not just cause I saw it at all of them before.

We were so close to get out of the building but as soon as I wanted to turn left I was stopped by someone.

"You were supposed to be in your room" said Rafe.

I looked behind me and spotted Sarah trying to cover JJ's mouth so he wouldn't say anything. Rafe defenitly didn't notice them.

I couldn't see more because I turned my face back to Rafe so he wouldn't relaise what I'm looking at.

"I went for a walk" I said trying to stay as calm as possible.

"You're so lucky I was coming to your room to tell you that we need to leave" he said.

He grabbed my arm and started dragging me after him. I was so glad Sarah and JJ stayed silent until suddenly JJ spoke.

"Kie" he said but he fastly stopped, making the word understandable.

"Did you hear that?" asked Rafe turning around.

"Hear what?" I asked trying to seem confused.

"Nothing, I just thought I heard a voice" he said and I kept walking.

We got out of the building and went into the same car that brought us here. The way to the airplane was silent. Neither me or Rafe spoke a word to eachother. I didn't mind it. I liked it more than having to hear him talking.

"Get inside and go in the back where are the boxes" Rafe said as soon as we got off the car.

"How thoughtful of you to make sure I'd stay comfortable on the boxes" I said trying my best not to say anything I'll regret after.

Before he could answer me I went inside the plane. It wasn't a big plane, it had three seats and behind them was a door that was separating the place where the seats were to the one were the boxes were.

Rafe entered in the plane soon after me. He took one of my arms and tied it up on some metal thing.

He didn't say a word to me while that. When he finally left the olane already started. I never really liked flying, especially not tied up on the floor.

I don't know for how long I've been trying to untie my hands and it still didn't work.

"You're squeezing me" said a voice that sounded a lot to Cleo's voice.

"It's not my fault, I'm trying to breath" answered Sarah.

"Is he gone?" I heard another voice asking from a small cabine that was in front of me. The door suddenly opened almost causing Sarah, John B, Cleo and Pope to fall.

"What the hell are you all doing here?" I asked even if a part of me was so happy to see them.

"Rescuing you obviously" said John B.

I looked around for a second and then I relaised that JJ wasn't there. That's when the panic started to appear.

"Where's JJ?" I asked and I didn't like the looks on their faces.

"He didn't have time to come here before you and Rafe came so he hide in the other cabine, the one from the seats part" Pope said with a worried look.

"So he's alone with Rafe?" I asked trying to keep my voice down so Rafe wouldn't hear me.

"Yes but I'm sure he wouldn't do something as stupid as fighting with him in a plane" said John B but before he managed to finish the phrase a big turbulence made the plane shake.

Shit.