Chapter 4

~JJ's pov~

It's been another week since we're here.

But there's also good news. Kiara can stand up now. She still has trouble walking. Sarah thinks she'll be able to walk soon. And the raft is almost done.

I looked at Kiara. She was laying on the sand.

Her hair was full of sand and tangled. She had a few small scratches on her face from yesterday when she was trying to climb after a coconut with Cleo.

She had been wearing the same clothes for two months, well we were all wearing the same cloths. But for some reason it never looked better. I mean, she was beautiful before. She is beautiful.

"Where are you going?'' asked Kiara getting up in a sitting position.

"To check the raft, I have to see if it's ready to be tested'' I said.

"I'm coming with you'' she said getting up from the stone.

"Are you sure you can walk?'' I asked.

She nodded though she didn't seem too convinced.

"Where are the others?'' She asked.

"Pope and Cleo are looking for food and Sarah and John B take advantage of the fact that they are on an island where no one can bother them'' I said trying to keep the same speed as her.

Suddenly she leaned over holding her leg.

"Are you okay?'' I asked.

"Yes, I just forced the leg too much that's all'' She said.

I went behind her and lifted her up.

"JJ- What the fuck are you doing? Put me down, now'' She yelled almost hitting me in face with her leg.

"Do you want me to put you down?'' I asked continuing to walk towards the water.

Again she had almost kicked me in the face. I was beginning to think she was doing it on purpose.

"Okay, I'll put you down'' I said.

I threw her in the water, more careful than I'd usually do so I won't hurt her leg more.

"You are so dead!" She yelled getting up from the water.

"You have to to catch me first" I said moving away from her.

She slowly got out of the water, leaning on her good foot. But suddenly she leaned over her injured leg, sighing in pain.

"Are you okay?" I asked going to her as fast as I could.

When I reached her, she grabbed my shoulder and pushed me into the water. Even under water I could almost hear her beautiful laugh.

"This is cheating" I said getting out of the water.

She laughed as she walked to the shore. She suddenly stopped. Her face changed which made me worry. She looked scared.

"Are you okay?" I asked putting my hands on her shoulder.

"Have you heard that?" She asked looking behind me.

"Hear what?" I asked turning around so I could see what she was looking at.

"It was a boat" She said starting
to walk away from me and towards the point she was looking at.

"You are paranoic again" I said trying to go after her.

"I'm not'' She said going even faster.

Suddenly she stopped. I didn't notice why she did so I continued walking towards her.

"There's no way that..." The words didn't come out of my mouth because of the shock.

I didn't know what to say. I looked at Kie and she was as shocked as me

A short man with an arranged mustache, dressed in what appeared to be a dark green uniform was sitting in front of us.

"Um...hi, sir. We got lost on this island. Do you think you can help us? We need to go to Outer Banks" Said Kiara.

The man was looking at her like she was crazy.

"I need to talk with the owner of the boat. If he agrees to take you two with him then we'll meet here, in two hours" he said.

"It's not just us. We're actually six" I said.

He didn't say anything. After a few seconds he nodded.

It took us a few minutes to go back because Kie's leg hurt because she forced it. When we got back we saw John B, Pope, Cleo and Sarah staying at the fire.

"Where have you been" Asked Sarah worried.

"We founded a boat" Said Kiara with a big smile on her face.

"Wait, are you serious?" Asked John B getting up.

"Where?" Asked Pope.

"A few steps away from where we were making the raft" I said.

"He said to meet him and the boat owner in two hours at the same place" Kie said.

She sat down next to Sarah. Sarah was having red eyes again. She tries not to show when she cries, but we know when she's doing that.

The two hours felt like days. We sat in the sand, looking at the ocean and hoping the boat would came.

The boat finally came after two hours.
For some reasons the boat was looking familiar but I don't know from where.

"Come on, I don't have all the day" The man with the mustache said.

We got on the boat as fast as we could. I grabbed Kie by the shoulders and took her into the boat with Cleo's help.

"Excuse me sir, can we talk with the capitan?" Asked John B.

"We want to thanks him for taking us home" said Pope.

The man was looking at me the whole time. It wasn't a friendly look. I don't know what kind of look that was. But I'm sure it wasn't a good one.

He looked at John B and didn't say anything. He walked away into the capitans cabin.

He stayed there for a few minutes. For a second I thought he isn't coming back.

A few seconds after the capitan came my life was destroyed. I instinctively grabbed someone's arm. I don't know who it was. I couldn't think of that now. I couldn't think of anything now. The man who destroyed my life is here again and close to my friends.

______________
Hiii! I'm finally back. I'll try to post a chapter everyday. I hope you guys like this chapters. I would love to know what do you think about it and who do you think is the capitan of the boat <3