Chapter 46

~Kie's pov~

We rushed outside trying to ignore the agitated people and the staff members looking for us. I was trying not to be seen, I couldn't risk to be seen my mr Kaz or whoever the new person obssesed with this city was.

Everyone around us was panicking and rushing to get in and out of the building. If JJ wouldn't have hold my hand I'd have probably stopped right there.

I didn't let go of JJ's hand until we finally got out of the building.

"You see them anywhere?" asked JJ but before he could say anything else I felt someone jumping on me from behind.

My firts instinct was to fight back but then I heard the familiar voices and relaised that it was a hug. I looked behind and noticed Sarah, Pope, Cleo and John B dragging me into a group hug.

"Are you okay?" asked Sarah studying me up and down.

"I'm okay don't worry" I said. "We should go before anyone else will notice us"

"We have a boat right around the corner" said John B.

We rushed towards the boat but this time JJ's hand wasn't around mine.

I didn't like it.

He was still running close to me but not as close as I wanted him to be. He occasionally would glance at me then back at the road.

I know that cause I was looking towards him all the time.

We kept running until we got towards some boats. We stopped in front of a small green boat that could barely fit two of us in. How the hell did they fit in this boat?

It look like it couldn't hold more than two persons at once and they defenitly didn't get here from outer banks with this.

"You sure we'll fit in this?" I asked before I felt JJ's hand on my chin slowly moving my head into the opposite direction.

"We're going with this" he said pointing towards a huge boat.

This boat could make the kook's boats look worse than the boat I saw earlier. It was huge and it looked like the whole outer banks would fit on it.

Who did they kill for that boat?

"How did you got this boat?" I asked while taking John B's and JJ's hand so I'd get easily into the boat.

"Sarah stole it" Pope said coming in after us.

"I did not" Sarah argued even if she wasn't too sure herself. "All I did was to do what they couldn't"

"And what would that be?" asked Cleo raising one eyebrow at Sarah

"Stealing some keys" Sarah mumbled without looking at us. "But we'd have got faster if someone would have feel the right vibes into clothes"

Before I could ask what that means John B answered. "It's not my fault that I didn't feel the right vibes from the clothes"

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder and felt JJ's breath into my neck. "Don't worry I'll explain everything to you later" he said.

"Where do we go?" asked Pope. "Outer Banks will be the first place they'll look for us"

"There's this treasure for an old city called El Dorado" I said making them all turn their attention to me. "All I know is that it's somewhere in south America"

"El Dorado?" John B asked.

I nodded and his expression changed, looking like everything finally made sense to him.