Chapter 10

~JJ's pov~

The Christmas was close but the mood here wasn't.

Unless Kiara hitting Rafe with a pan in the head, look festive to you.

I approached a calendar made by Sarah. We have nine more days until Christmas and seven more days until Kie's going to that stupid boarding school.

She was acting strange yesterday when we came back. I asked her if it has to do with Rafe because I thought he did something to her, and I still think that, but she only changed the subject.

Pope's dad decided to let him leave the house. He will come with Kiara in any moment.

I missed Kie. She's been with her parents most of time this days. We barely saw her. I missed her around.

Sarah was trying to think to a way to take Wheezie back while John B was making breakfast.

I wish Kie was here now. She makes the best pancakes.

"We should try to do something for Christmas, like making decorations or something" said Sarah getting up from the couch.

I've looked at John B. The last time we worked togheter with glue Kie had to draw us eyebrows. And the worst part was that they were draw with a permanent marker.

The front door opened with a loud noise. Kiara came in with huge bags full of shining decorations.

"I've founded this in my family's attic"

I breathed dramatically, placing a hand on John B's shoulder.

"It looks like we're staying with our eyebrows this time" I said.

We spent the last hours decorating the house. Kie was obsessed with Christmas, and what's worse is that Sarah was the same.

"The red ones have to stay up and the gold ones down" said Kie taking a golden globe off where Sarah put it.

"The gold ones look better up" said Sarah taking the golden globe and put it back.

After a few minutes Kie and Sarah decided to mix the gold ones with the red ones.

We decided to take a break, even if Sarah told us every single second that we don't have time for a break.

I've looked around the house. It looked pretty good. It was full of old kook decorations so, of course, it looked good.

Kie was sitting behind me on a sofa full of Christmas decorations drinking some kind of cocktail that Cleo insisted to make for us.

I could feel a hand touching my back. For a few seconds I had goosebumps. I looked back and saw Kie taking her hand off my back.

"What's that?" She asked.

"Oh it's just a birth mark" I said.

I had a birth mark on my back. It looked like a tiny scar.

"I've saw it before" she said looking at it again.

"It's always been there" I said.

"No, not on you. Sarah have one of her leg and I'm pretty sure Wheezie and Rafe have them too. Exactly the same but in different places"

"So?"

"Nothing, I was just saying it's strange"

I know her. She's thinking of something. Now I just need to find out what.

"I should go home" she said getting off the couch.

"I can take you home" I said following her to the door.

She stopped in front of the door turning towards me.

"Are we taking the motorbike again?" She asked.

"Don't tell me you're scared princess" I said with a smirk.

She rolled her eyes and went to the motorbike. She took the helmet and put it on her head and then sit on the motorbike.

"Are you coming?" She asked turning to look at me.

I approached the motorcycle. When I wanted to climb in the front Kie stopped me.

"I'm driving" she said trying to hide the smirk on her face.

I went in the back of the motorbike putting my hands on the motorcycle handles, over her hands.

She started the motorbike.