Challenging Chase.

Start from the beginning

'Oh, no,' Cecile began, pausing for a moment as Hotch's lips met her finger but didn't stop. His teeth gently biting on her knuckle as his tongue ran circles around her digit. 'I did buy myself a coffee, but I drank half of it, and then spilt it when we stepped out of the pizza place,' she confessed while suppressing a smirk.

Hiding behind Hotch's body again, she met his eye with a silent challenge when he suddenly began gently sucking on her finger. However, she soon pulled her hand away from him and grimaced at her finger. 'You were asking for it,' he murmured while adding to the notes again, moving an inch closer to her.

'I don't mind you playing me like that, Big Boy, but you just ate pizza. I have your food remnants on my finger now. That's so gross. It's worse than touching soggy food in the sink,' Cecile complained.

Leaning across her, Hotch placed the pen on a ledge before finishing the remnants of his glass of water. As he moved, her finger pushed against his tie to remove the particles of food that she knew were there, even if she couldn't see them. However, as she wiped it off and checked it in the light, Hotch gently bit it again and he gently ran his tongue against the pad of her finger, until he increased the pressure against her finger. Eventually, he seemed to give in as he let her finger go while he was writing notes again. Despite all of his actions, he still remained on target as he wrote notes.

About to wipe her finger again, Hotch stopped her, nearly drawing on his shirt as the pen was almost forgotten as he took her finger and shoved it into her own mouth. Refusing to let him see her reaction, Cecile appeared stoic, however, her heart raced with anger as she tried to think up a revenge plan. 'That's not how this works, Hotchner,' she teased while wiping her finger against the underside of his tie, avoiding the potential recontamination of her finger.

'Are you saying that this is no fun when I play your game? That is unfortunate,' he replied without looking away from the board.

Glaring and ducking out from the gap she squeezed herself in, Cecile joined the team who were only occasionally glancing at the exchange. 'So, that seemed intimate. But you don't look very happy. What happened?' Prentiss asked curiously as she scooted her chair closer to Cecile.

'I was bested by him. For the first time since working here, I lost. And he won,' Cecile seethed quietly. 'Son of a bitch,' she murmured slightly louder.

'Language,' Hotch called over his shoulder.

Smirking, Cecile tried to return to her former glory. 'Thanks,' she retorted casually.

Confused, Hotch was left silent as he failed to understand her comment when the conversation in the room shifted to something that Cecile engaged in. 'It's my guilty pleasure,' Rossi remarked with a suave smile.

'All pleasures are guilty if you're anxious enough,' Cecile remarked while stealing Hotch's coffee and drinking it, smacking her tongue against the roof of her mouth as the bitter flavour sent her senses into over drive and one of her eyes twitched along with her shoulder.

'Are you having a stroke?' JJ asked curiously as she watched the dramatic reaction that Cecile had no control over.

'No, please continue,' Cecile squeezed out breathlessly as she moved back in for another gulp of coffee that elicited the same reaction as before, as her body began to slightly spasm.

Their conversation carried on as Cecile fought through the abomination of a drink in her hands as tears began to well. '-and sleep is so unique, it's estimated that around twelve percent of people actually dream in black and white. But did you know that a third of the average human's life is spent sleeping?' Reid informed them as he droned on for a while.