Sophie If She had A Computer

(A/N: This is for tommrow.)

Proluge

Sophie leaped to her old house where she found her tablet that she left behind so then she looked at the Kotlc fandom.

To Fitz: Hi Cognate, how are you doing? Do you want a Ritz Savory Cracker?

Fitz: What?!?!? 

Sophie To Biana: Do you have a secret crush on a certain dark haired boy?

Biana: How do you know?

To Tam: Are you really soft and you just pretend not to be while having a crush on one of my best friends?

To Linh, Marella, Wylie, Maurca and Stina: Do you really feel left out? While I will be giving you some time to come back in the books.

To Keefe: Hi so I see why Silveny calls your name all the time because she ships us.

To Dex: You are my best friend and way to underrated.

To the Villains: *Explaining all of their problems that embarrass them*

To Alden: Why did you need to force Biana to be my friend?

*speaks to everyone about all of the fandom stuff and they don't understand*

To herself: I was the oblivious one and main charachter but not anymore.

To Edaline: *at Night while tucking her in after she defeated the Neverseen earlier* Mom, I love you and I am proud to call you my mom and not that blonde ringletted Councillor.

To Grady: Why do you call Keefe that boy?

*the point is she gets less oblivious the more she reads the fandom and everything then she reads fanfics and trys to redo the non mature ones that are good.*

To Amy: Hey, Sarah (Let us pretend that they renamed her Sarah) 

Amy: Huh?

To Emma/her human mom: I am so sorry you had to raise the Moonlark.

Emma: It is ok.

To William/her human father: What is that?

William: My new phone.

To the Councillors: Maybe we should take the rule away about having no kids.

*Every elf hails Edaline and Grady*

Grady and Edaline: OK, why did we let her leap back to San Diego?

*Sophie is now searching for Hogwarts because she thinks it is real.*

Sophie to every candidate people made theories about her dad: People say you are my biological dad. *She secretly hopes her dad is someone she doesn't really like.*